The CSI: Miami Wardrobe....Get some help

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hollyyo, Oct 21, 2008.

1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I think Ryan looks good in dark green because of his eyes. It makes them pop out... their colour not like, literally. :lol: But I could do with normal shirts, doesn't always need to be a dress shirt and tie.

I don't ever remember seeing Horatio wear a tie. o_O

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I'm just gonna say it. Speed dressed the way I imagine CSIs would dress (And the way Eric used to dress). Comfortable clothes, nothing you'd worry about ruining. After all they are climbing in dumpsters and crawling on the ground and floors looking for evidence. :lol:

Hell, I just miss Speed!:p

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^Yeah, Speed's clothes would be a good example. The only thing that bothered me was that his shirts were a few sizes too big. At least it's not butterflies or cleavage.

4. symbeline

symbeline Witness

Delko: Well, poor guy has lost his friend, his sister and almost his brains in a short period of time so I guess he's just readjusting and fashion's not his first priority :lol:

Color coordination: It cracks me up every time I see it, maybe it's just an inside joke for us viewers. I dont' mind, as long as the color-of-the-week doesn't hurt my eyes :lol::lol:

High heels & girly girly stuff: What really bothers me is not the high heels per se but the fact that they use really expensive designer shoes. C'mon, Louboutins on Calleigh & Fendi glasses on Alexx? Way to go, forensics girls! :scream:

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Maybe the bullet fragment in his brain is affecting his sense of style. I think it would be best if the wardrobe people just let him walk around naked. You can never be wrong if you let Adam Rodriguez walk around nude.

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

A quick note on the running in heels thing, I have a friend who can actually do that and not break her ankle. And I mean really run, as in running to catch the bus. So it's not totally impossible for female law enforcement officers to be in high heels, but as mentioned, it's not practical. And the clevages spilling out.... I agree with what was said.

As for Eric? Those shirts have got to go! What's with all the loud, floral prints? If he was a tourist to Miami, I guess maybe it'll be ok? But he's a local!

And Ryan? Maybe he's trying to dress like H, just in the wrong colors and ties? He needs to go back to the way he dressed in season 3. Minus the really warm sweaters and jackets.

And H.... he really needs to wear stuff other than black suits and striped shirts. It's like he wears the same clothes to work everyday! :rolleyes: Bring back the season 1 and 2 different colored suits for H.

7. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Natalia, i think she can't wear white, sorry but her ass looks bigger in white.:rolleyes: she looks good in silk shirt, we already know that she have big breast, why always they should remind this?:lol: Really, that's looks too much.

Eric, i laugh so much when i saw butterfly shirt, and that that dead russian guy in shirt with ugly print(may i say that my grand-grandmother have dress with same print?:guffaw: i'm not kidding). They wanna tell us that he choose that's shirts because he half russian?:lol:

Calleigh, you already say everything about her wardrobe. I just can't understand, when she wears some white and than stands on her knees on dirty crime scene.:wtf:

Ryan, he looks good in gray suit with shirt without any strips (like in "Miami Confidential"). And he looks great in jeans and t-shirts(green or purpule), maybe with white jacket ("Man down") or brown leather jacket ("Won't Get Fueled Again").:drool:

Horatio, i'd like to see some new suit :rolleyes:

8. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

Ya'll basically covered everything the past episode where everyone except H wore either purple or pink was pretty annoying.Calleigh in all black is annoying lol and Ryan and Eric need to get with the picture my friend did point out however Ryan wheres a lot of green too.And frank is always wearing Gray or light brown suits.Valera seems to be the only one to look normal lol

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The pink and purple for this week's ep didn't bother me cause it was in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. I thought it was a nice touch. and Ryan in particular looks really really good in pink (and green for that matter). And now I'm finding myself wondering what my two fave Vegas guys would look like in pink. :lol:

10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Nick in pink?? Hmmm that might be interesting.:p

Breast cancer awareness month. Well that explains it. I don't know why I didn't think of it.:rolleyes:

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Eric's shirt in Raging Cannibal was 'pretty' I liked it, although it look like a five year old stole red, yellow,and purple paint from his bro and splashed it all on his mother's white wall!

OKAY,EVRY1 WHO LIKED THE PINK AND PURPLE CLOTHES ON THE LAST EPI, SAY 'I'. I!!!

all who didn't, well, boo ur tv when it comes on, I don't care.

I hadn't a problem with it

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Haha! It did kind of look like an abstract painting, didn't it? :lol: It would have made pretty pillow slips. maybe curtains in a young girl's bedroom, but not as a shirt on a guy. :lol:

the only pink in "bombshell" that bothered me was Frank's tie and it wasn't the color that bugged me. It was the pattern on the tie. :lol:

13. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

God I know. That tie pattern made be burst out laughing! I was on the phone with my friend, Wanda, and she thought I was losing my mind. All I could think was, "Say it ain't so, Frank!" But, you are so right, that pattern was awful. Who the hell makes these decisions? They need to quit hitting on that bong before going to work!:guffaw:

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Ryan can actually pull of pink pretty well.

But the scene when him and Eric goes to quesiton the suspect in his apartment. When Ryan was at the door introducing himself and Eric as CSIs, I was laughing. If I had two policemen at my door, one dressed in pink and the other in purple, looking quite color co-ordinated I'd be like :wtf:, can I see some ID please?

Then again, if Ryan and Eric turned up at my door I'd scream, grab them and yank them in then shut the door behind them! :devil:

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: so that's the problem.

I've actually always thought Frank dresses the most proper. His ties are sometimes a little crazy, but this one I didn't think was too bad.
    There was only one time I can recall, it was a hideous gold suit he wore - don't remember the epi - but it was plain out ugly!!
    I feel for these actors sometimes, you know thier looking at it like :wtf: