The CSI: Miami Wardrobe....Get some help

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hollyyo, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

The only outfits that stood out to me were Eric and Ryan's. Not because it's hard not to look at those two, but because they looked pretty dang stupid. My mom agreed.

Eric's wasn't too bad, but the jacket didn't seem very....Ericy. It looked like something Ryan would wear..

Ryan....oh. my. gosh.

Hot pink with a hot pink striped tie? WHAT?! Why are they trying to make him look like a clown? He has such a nice body for us all to look at, but no. Just cover it up with girly colors!! The outfit literally distracted me from the friggin' case thing. That's a sign someone needs to TAKE A HINT!!!!!! I can't imagine a sane person seeing an outfit and thinking, oh! This is totally Miami in 2008!

That's what's happening. I know it. It's sad when someone can't pay attention to the show because an actor's outfit is too loud.

*goes off to pout in a corner*

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The tie was pink and purple striped. I loved the tie personally. Real mean wear pink/purple. Those are actually two of my favorite colors on Ryan. I thought Ryan looked totally, completely and utterly HOT! I mean seriously, I wanted to reach through the screen and grab him and kiss him more than I usually do. :lol:

Ryan never looks stupid to me. I mean he could a be in an actual clown suit and he'd still look pretty good lol. The shirt didn't look like hot pink on my screen ... It looked more medium pink lol. It could be that the brightness level on your tv is too high (sometimes they are that way when you first buy them and you don't realize it till a while later- that's what happened with my old tv lol) or it could be that my tv is cheap and the colors aren't rich enough on it. :lol: But, I still liked the shirt and tie myself. :)

As far as wardrobe on this shows goes, I think they are doing pretty good lately. I don't think they can get any worse than that butterfly shirt (to which I have the matching flat sheet and pillow slip). :lol: I actually didn't even notice what anyone else was wearing last night except for noticing the fact that Frank's tie was a lot less fugly than usual. It was actually fairly normal looking this time around. :lol:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree. Ryan looked like he accidentaly wore clothes from the pink and purple episode. Meh... it wasn't his greatest IMO. I also agree about Eric. Even though it wasn't as bad as some we have seen before it didn't look like something he would wear. More like what Ryan would wear. Overall it wasn't bad cause it wasn't all coordinated. Natalia's shirt is something I would never wear but it could also be worse.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I think Ryan, Calleigh & Natalia were ok with the clothes, although I would have wore the shirt Natalia had:p (it's just a matter of taste).
    Ryan, I just love the colour pink on him & the tie was pretty good. Plus he looked so elegant.
    Calleigh, she had a nice suit with a lovely shirt.
    Natalia, it was normal, nothing particular.

Eric, well the combination between the shirt & the jacket was :vulcan:.
    I never thougth Eric could wear that kind of jacket...well I never thought Eric would wear thosed disgusting shirts:rolleyes:.
    Plus the match between that jacket & that shirt was ewww.

Thank god he's gonna wear some t-shirts in the future (that's what I've seen from the promo).

Plus I really loved the fact there wasn't colour coordination :thumbsup:.
    Everyone was wearing what they "wanted"

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was looking at the caps and I noticed Eric's shirt was another wild looking print, but couldn't tell what it was. When I tried to enlarge the pic my computer froze up. :lol: Anyone know what that print on that shirt was? I didn't mind the jacket too much, it was kind of a normal looking jacket. But, I just don't get why everyone wears jackets in Miami. :lol:

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I can tell you that they were all flowers on Eric's shirt, as always:lol:.
    At least Calleigh & Ryan look great with a jacket:thumbsup: