The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

Now that Speed has gone she's probably moved up, but they don't really talk about their CSI Level on the show.

Actually Wibble you are still in early seaon one so we have Megan in the equation too!
I beleive Megan was the same level as H, cause she used to be in charge, so although it seems like Calleigh should be higher it tallies that she wouldn't be because Megan was the highest female CSI in those days :) and they couldn't have a team that was too top heavy I don't think!

Also you will notice that H does a lot of consulting with Speed on a similar level in the early seasons, he shows a lot of respect for his knowledge and they work together on more of a level than perhaps the others, where he sometimes teaches the others more! It is a subtle difference but you can notice it. Best examples are perhaps with the honey in the cross over eppy, and when they are discussing the faked fingerprint in 'Entrance wound' also in 'Freaks and Tweaks'

delko is relatively new, but calleigh was new when raymond (H's brother) died. (that was either in 1996 or 2001, depends who you ask).
when speed came, we dont know.
the bio's are alittle messed up, the whole timeline thing with H kills me.

^Or Ray died 1993 OR 1998.
*mumbles*
anyways... Speed was there when Megan was but Delko came after Megan had left. We can assume when Calleigh said she was new when Raymond died... it could have been that 2001.

But I'm not going to touch the subject more than that.

but delko was around when megan was, because megan did not leave until the middle of season 1 and delko was there.
it is very confusing as to when ray died. each episode that talks about him says something different. i think that the writers are really screwing with the timeline.

I think that DaWacko meant Eric joined when Megan left on leave due to her husband's death, not when she left permanently.

whats this business about "apparently stetler beats his girlfriends"?!?! ive NEVER seen the episodes featuring this yet i read about it in reviews and whatnot. did i miss something?

^It's the episode "Crime Wave" on season 3.

In which episode does Calleigh go into the gun vault and say "be still my beating heart"?

In which episode does Calleigh go into the gun vault and say "be still my beating heart"?

I think it is in 'Simple Man' season 1, but I may be wrong!

I'm making a wallpaper and need a cap of Ryan with his gun drawn,
any ideas on an episodes where this happens?

is "crime wave" available on the csi: miami season 3 discs when you rent them? because i rented them and watched them but i dont recall anything about ryan rescuing his uncle or stetler beating his girlfriends

Ryan didn't exactly rescuse his uncle. His uncle was on the roof, and he was in the apartment with a woman. His uncle called to say he was stuck on the roof, and we don't see Ryan going up to the roof.

Stetler wasn't beating his girlfriends. He gave Yelina Salas a black eye, which we also didn't see. It suggested he was beating her, and Horatio said:

Horatio: If you every lay another hand on her again, I will kill you.

At that point he left and made Rick babysit the dead body.

In which episode did Speed say that he had made less mistakes because of H, and H never made any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back