The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

no that's not him.
next time miami is on, i'll take a picture of the tv :p
and i'll try and catch his name! lol.

Jensen Ackles has never been on CSI: Miami. I would die if he was, and I;m still alive. If you can prove he was, I'll...well, worship you or something. Jensen would heat up the show. :devil: BTW nice icon Dynamo. :)

I agree with cainesugar and Dynamo. Jensen has never been on CSI: Miami. I'd know if he had been.

csimonkey do you know which episode it was that you thought you saw him?

oops! it's Brendan Fehr i was thinking of!
i must need my head examined! i'm sure i looked at the credits and it said Jensen Ackles. deary me...
although he does look quite like him...
*pops along to phsychiatric ward*

Which ep did the whole HipHuggers thing come from, i've been looking for it for ages on here and various other websites, and never found out! :)

Can someone help?

The name 'HipHuggers' originated with the scene between Eric and Calleigh in Season 1's 'Simple Man'.

Here it is! ;)

tn_hiphuggers.jpg

I have a storyline for next season....H has to return to New York to finally face the charges concerning the death of his father and he has to stand trial (and the fans will finally find out the truth) and the special prosecutor who has to try him is his ex-wife...what do you think?

I read on the internet somewhere (I don't remember what CBS site I read it on) several months ago that they were considering a storyline concerning H's ex-wife who was a special prosecuter in New York...

^ That was one of the spoilers revealed pre-Season 4 (in the summer of 2005), but it never materialized on the show.

Of course, that doesn't mean it won't happen, but we've not heard anything about an ex-wife storyline since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back