The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

ummmm....if you go to cbs.com and go to the CSI: Miami page there should be a section for videos and they have like the last 3 or 4 episodes from season 5. Otherwise you probably won't be able to watch them anywhere else until season 5 is over for everyone, b/c some countries are still watching season 5.

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post but what ep/season is 'Felony Flight' (the one where Henry Darius goes on a killing spree)??????

^ There is a thread here in the Merchandise Forum that has information about writing to the actors/requesting autographs. You should find some helpful tips there. :)

Anybody know the title of that song in the beginning of "Born to Kill" cause I LOVE that song :p

^ check out this web side tunefind

hope one fo this songs to be the one ur search for ;)

Born to Kill - 05/14/07

Eliza : Will Dailey
I Need Your Love : Tenry Johns
It's All Over : Three Days Grace
Rise : Will Dailey
Something I Can Believe : Glenn Meganck
Something to Believe In : Aqualung
Won't Get Fooled Again : The Who

Does anyone know the episode where Calleigh is dosed with cocaine when she was trying to get a bullet out of the cocaine tablets? Thanks in advance

yes it was! that was also when the problems arose for Speed because he didn't clean his gun.

and you know come to think of it, Ryan's birthday is the only birthday not mentioned on the CBS website.
and as far as i know we only know the name of one of Eric's sisters, Marisol. we never hear about or get to see the other ones. and have we ever gotten to see anybody's parents with the exception of Calleigh?

well we saw Ryan's uncle I think but nope we've only seen Calleigh's dad

yeah we see Ryan's Uncle Ron in 'Crime wave' but i knew that. oh wait!! i am mistaken!! we get to see Speed's Mom and Dad in Lost Son at his funeral. but it would be nice to see Eric's and Ryan's parents. and maybe we could see H's in like a flashback or soemthing, because we all know what happened to H's parents.....how ever sad it may be.

Actually, we don't really see Ryan's uncle in Crime Wave. We just see his house, and neighbor, and watch as Ryan talks to him on the phone.

Does anyone know where I can find the brands of clothing that a certain character wears on an episode?

In the episode "broken home" Eva La Rue was wearing this pretty green blouse and I would like to know who makes it.

In the episode "curse of the coffin" when she is swabbing the suspects head wound, she's wearing a pretty white blouse too.

Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back