The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

Hi ForeverTogo...as this particular thread is for questions concerning CSI: Miami, I'm going to direct you to the Questions, Suggestions & Feedback forum. That forum is for questions concerning the operation of the website and message board. :)

OK, question: I finally saw CSI Vegas episode 22, season 2, "cross-jurisdiction", the one that's CSI: Miami's pilot. Is it just me or the characters from Vegas seemed a bit annoyed around the ones from Miami? Almost like they didn't like them. Anybody knows if it was supposed to look like that or was it that the Vegas actors didn't like the idea of a spin-off?

Welcome to the Miami Forum, HKingOfKool. :)

I had heard there was some tension among the Vegas cast for a spinoff because their show had only been in it's second season and there was already a new CSI on the block. So you can imagine how they felt. Was their show going to lose ratings? Was the new show going to fail and bring down the original? Etc. As far as I could see, there did appear to be some purposeful nudges between the Vegas and Miami team just because they were two different teams and worked in different ways. So the writers had to point out the differences through how the characters investigated.

However I'm not sure if there was a real intention of 'tension' between the Miami and Vegas team. I do know that there was a bit of animosity with the Vegas cast though. (Naturally there would be given the situation) Hopefully they're over it by now. ;)

Thanks a lot speed_cochrane!

Ya well, it's understandable the Vegas cast felt that way. Although I could almost hear them thinking "can't wait to get away from these annoying floridians" :lol:

I have a question please :).

I was watching a re-run on A&E and I missed like 80% of it because I had to run to the store. The last part I saw was Ryan and Calliegh outside of the courthouse and she was upset with him for some reason. Shots rang out and him and her flew to the ground. I know they weren't shot, but I missed a lot of the rest of fthe eppy.

I know it had to do with the custody of a young girl and the parents were fighting each other, hense the gun fire.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

did anyone hear bout David Caruso and Eva LaRue? apparently they are meant to be dating..... does any have any more info on that

Jordananne, I believe the episode you're talking about is "Recoil" from season 3. You can read more about it and the story here

Jordananne, CSI_Dani is right, it is Recoil. You can read the page she linked you to and if you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to PM me :)

vikki07, if I understood correctly, it's strongly disencouraged to discuss the actor's private lives in here. Of course I see the point in that because 1) we don't know if that's true and 2) even if it was, it's their lives, who are we to nose into them? ;)

does anyone know of any websites (other then cbs.com) that shows episodes??
im still watching them all ... i havent seen a lot of them :(
and because i live in canada i cant watch them off the site :(
youtube.com had a bunch of them and i was watching on there and then cbs removed them from the persons profile. (which just sucks!)

i realllly wanna get caught up soon!!! :)

Unfortunately, CBS.com is the only website with episodes that you can watch legally. It's disappointing for me as well, since I live in Canada and can't take advantage of the new innertube feature that CBS has provided. *sigh*

Geni...does Canadian iTunes have the episode available for purchase?

Now to address the David Caruso/Eva LaRue rumors once again:

Dutchie got it exactly right. We are actively discouraging discussion of this matter as well as the private lives of any of the actors. In regards to the DC/ELR rumor specifically, at this time that is all it is: a rumor, gossip, speculation...whatever you want to call it. Until such time that we have confirmation as to the validity of this rumor we are going to ask that this rumor not be discussed here out of respect to Ms. LaRue, Mr. Caruso and their respective families.

Thank you.

ThumpyG42 said
Geni...does Canadian iTunes have the episode available for purchase?

It does, (Hmm, slipped my mind!) which can be a bit of an inconvenience at times since I don't always have the cash to purchase them. Innertube would have been a lot easier because it's free. :p So it might be kind of the same problem with some who aren't able to see it free, but need to purchase episodes, which is kind of a downer if the money isn't available, no matter how low the price is, lol. (Inntertube = Free and iTunes = Not so free. :p)

The only thing that might work out really well for Canadians (specifically) is if ctv.ca streamlined CBS shows, like they do the CTV shows since they do show CSI:Miami on CTV. But it's not likely that's going to happen anytime soon. :lol:

^ Funny you mention not having iTunes money, I just got a $50 iTunes card for my bday and have no idea how to spend it because I have all the songs and eps I want. :lol: If there were a way to share shows I'd buy an ep and 'share' it with you (and I mean legally, as in to buy it and give it to you)

Doesn't A&E show some episodes? I mean on the website, they have a CSIM page and they might show some episodes. Not sure though. :D

Another reason I'm glad I live in the US. :lol:

I've just looked on the A&E website and not only could I not actually find CSI:Miami in the actual A&E Video Beta channel (Though I know that the CSI:Miami section of aetv.com had clips at one time) but they were just parts of episodes. So I know for sure they have clips, and even so, they're older episodes if they're from CSI:Miami. Not too good for those who have missed out on the newer episodes. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back