The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

in epi 3x22 Vengeance raymond 'killer' Bob Keaton go out off prison and H find out that hi is DEA agent (or Fed) and Ray Jn. is still alive.

after this in epi 3x24 '10-7' H and his bro have one small chat :

H: How does a man allow his wife and son to believe he's dead, Raymond?
Ray Sn.: When he's got no other choice, Horatio.
H: I begged you not to work Narcotics, didn't I?
Ray Sn.: Feds had me dirty on tape. They made me an ultimatum.
H: Let's see, how does it work? You fake your own death, you join them, and you avoid
prosecution. It's not...
Ray Sn.: They embedded me in a drug ring that was doing a lot more than dealing.
H: That's exactly right, Raymond. They're making dirty bombs.
Ray Sn. Big brother still knows more than me.

hope this info is little help ;)

kool thnx i get it now but i dot beleive ive seen episode 3x22 in that case so thnx ima try to watch it now lol thnx a lot pusher!!

This isn't really a question but I had an idea.
In the Battle of Fallen Timbers, between the Amercians and the Native Americans, one of the vital forts was called Fort Miami. I found this funny, so I was thinking we could use the name in one of the titles. For example the Welcome Thread could say 'Welcome to Fort Miami.' Just an idea, again, understand if no one likes it lol. :D

LOL. You are very funny cainesugar, with your interesting facts. :lol: That is really interesting, I like it. ;)

i know this is a dumb question but what season is csi miami i thought is was 6 or 7 but i wanted to make sure

I watch CSI:Miami on A&E everyday, and their promo for it is great. There is a shot of Horatio running and yells "Don't let him go into shock!"

Does anyone know what eppisode that is? Thank you!

did u mean CSI Miami re-runs on A&E ?! if so i think this quote is from S1E01 Golden Parachute :rolleyes:

Yes they are re-runs...I just didn't think I needed to specify.

Thank you!

And of course, the web site where I watch all my CSI clips doesn't have that eppy :(. How sad.

Jordananne, welcome to Fort Miami! (my own little name) That's from s1 ep1, 'Golden Parachute' but Pusher beat me to it. :) Enjoy the forum!

I am loving it! I have watched CSI: Miami from the get go but with work and or school, I didn't and still don't get to see every episode, so I am now finding places to catch up!

I barely even remember episode 1 haha...that I why I would like to find a clip of it!

Jordananne, welcome to the Miami Forum. :D

To see clips from the earlier seasons, the best legal way to get them would be to buy them off of iTunes, or buy the box sets from Amazon.com or Ebay. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back