The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

I have a question about upcoming episodes (NOT spoiler related):
Does anyone know when/if OnLocation shooting for CSI Miami will be done..? Or how I could find out?

darx2mint4, sorry, I can't help you...
I have myself a question, that was actually posted in the general csi questions, but i will repost it here: in what episode is A-Rod mentioned? I know that is the one where the secretary writes a blog about other employes of the company, or something like that, just can't remember the name. BTW, is there any other episode where A-Rod is mentioned? Thanks in advance.

There are a few things they get wrong about in Florida that I have noticed on the show, since I live in Florida. But then I also laugh when sometimes in the background when they are outdoors, you can sometimes see mountains and there are NO hills or mountains in South Florida for sure. :lol:

CSI_Dani said:
darx2mint4, sorry, I can't help you...
I have myself a question, that was actually posted in the general csi questions, but i will repost it here: in what episode is A-Rod mentioned? I know that is the one where the secretary writes a blog about other employes of the company, or something like that, just can't remember the name. BTW, is there any other episode where A-Rod is mentioned? Thanks in advance.

it was silencer :)
oh and i have no idea if its mentioned again :)

hot4jontogo is right, it's Silencer and no, A-Rod is not mentioned again. He was just used because the desk woman thought Eric looked like him and wrote that in her blog ;)

i dont even know who a-rod is ahahah ... i should get the energy to google it but im sooo lazy ahaha

Thank you, too, Dutchie ;) I knew it was because of that. I just asked because I was curious, as he was also mentioned in CSI:NY.

hot4jontogo said:
i dont even know who a-rod is ahahah ... i should get the energy to google it but im sooo lazy ahaha

Alex Rodriguez - baseball player.

:)

tracy

If they keep to the usual 24 episode season, it should end about mid May. Last year, they had 25 episodes, so it ended later in the month.

i personally think that the season should never end. all csi, all the time. ahah ... magine ... id never leave my house.

I see what you mean, but I love the waiting for a finale. The anticippation, the excitement...my friends and I gather up on a big couch for our favorite show's finale, eat popcorn, laugh and watch. It's great. The hard part? Summer. :lol: But then there's the summer shows like Kyle XY (enought to satisfy me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back