The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

I personally hadn't missed anything. ;) hot4jontogo would like to get caught up but in Canada there aren't many options besides iTunes. And well, catching repeats on CBS or CTV. :lol:

Oh lol. The simplist thing IMO? Get a cheap, used TiVo. TiVo all the repeats on A&E and make a checklist. I did this over winter and summer and it drove my family crazy but I now have seen almost every episode and just go through ever week looking for eps I haven't seen. Call me obsessed... :lol: Hope you get caught up, hot4jontogo. :D

i have a dvr, which here in canada is like tivo, but the problem is that there still is so much that i missed before the eps that im on now. its so frustrating ahaha

the problem with purchasing the eps online is that i no longer trust using my credit card online. i used my card back in august to buy plane tickets and somehow through that on the air canada website someone got my information and maxed my card out.

so im not trusting of any sites at alll which sucks since i reallly wanna see them!!!!

i wrote cbs about this and they wrote me back and basically said that 4 of the 5 seasons are available on dvd for purchase and that in a few months season 5 will be repeated until the new season starts.

but i mean ... im on leave from work until i go back out on tour, im living off my savings account right now, and i really cant afford to be spending a couple hundred bucks on dvds.

sometimes i wish i lived in the us, and this is one of those days!! (however ... i am going to miami to visit a friend soon ... so maybe while im there i will go on his computer and watch the episodes ive missed bahahah ...)

ps, THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!!! :) <3

hot4jontogo...if you don't want to use your credit card online to purchase episodes, maybe you could buy an iTunes gift card? That's what I do when I purchase music from iTunes.

where can i get those though??
i dunno if they sell them here ... if i bought one, i would still have to use my credit card wouldnt i?

hot4jontogo said:
where can i get those though??
i dunno if they sell them here ... if i bought one, i would still have to use my credit card wouldnt i?

I get mine at wal-mart...and no, you wouldn't have to use your credit card if you had a gift card. ;)

However, U.S. iTunes only seems to have the 5th season available for purchase, so if you were wanting to view the earlier seasons, you may not be able to find them on iTunes.

^ You mean in the US? We have season 4-5. I don't know about Canada. :D I get mine at Target, or the Apple Store, but they're cheapest at Costco (like $48 for a $50 card)

we have them here ... and i saw them the other day at walmart, but they're really expensive. the cheapest i can get season 2 is $65
which is sorta ridiculous.

Hey there!

I need some help. A friend of mine annoys me with an episode from which we forgot the name. She always asks me but I really don't know. So I thought I'd ask here.

She says during this episode there are some guys are using rocket launchers. And later a SWAT team enters a boat but they only finds empty boxes.

I can remember that but I'm not sure.

She also said that Tim Speedle was still alive.

So..if anyone can help, please help me/us out. :)

It's the episode 3x09 - "Pirated"

It doesn't have Speedle in it as he was killed in the season 3 premiere

Thanks Kit4na.

She was sure Speedle has been there. But anyway.. now she won't ask me anymore. :D

@hot4jontogo - my local video rental store carries all 4 season on DVD - do you have something like that where you can rent them ??

tracy

ummm there might be something like that here
we have a blockbuster here but i dunno if they have em or not .. i went to go get the oc on dvd once and they didnt have it and it made me sad :(

oh!! i have a question!!
soo the grizzly bear episode ...
can someone tell me if there are grizzlies in miami? in the glades?? because i was doing some reading ... and i cant find anything that says that they are there. i was reading the protected animal lists and theyre not on it, but theyre protected everywhere else. so if they were in miami, wouldnt they be protected?? i havent seen the episode yet ... its one of the ones i have to get to. i just wanted to know before i watch it.

umm i think blockbusters carry all csi miami dvds but like limited episodes or somethin like that lol

hot4jontogo, I believe this is one aspect of Florida that the writers got wrong. -- It was brought up in the 'A Grizzly Murder' thread, but Florida has black bears, not grizzlies. There is an increasing number of black bears in the Everglades. :)

Here is a site about Mammals of Everglades National Park which states:

Black bear (Ursus americanus)
Previously occurring along the east coast. Is now rare in the park. Has been seen near Flamingo, Shark Valley and the Long Pine Key area.

Hope that helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back