The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

Hello, I'm new and have a quick question. Which episode did we see Speed riding his bike? I've watched most of the episodes and can't figure out which one it is. lol

Hello and welcome xoLimeKissesxo! :D

To answer your question, we see Speed riding his bike at the end of the episode 'Golden Parachute'...the first episode of the first season (episode 1x01).

Thank you for the welcome. :). lol Thanks, it had been driving me nuts what episode it was, that was the one episode I never got to finish all of. :)

I have a question that has nothing to do with CSI Miami. Is there any way to change your display name on this site w/o changing your account?

The Questions, Suggestions, Feedback forum is usually where you'd have better luck with your question as that thread is dedicated to the technical problems/questions about the site itself. :)

But to change your display name on the site, you can PM our Administrator TBonz who takes care of the name changes. You should visit this thread which points out further instructions on how to have your display name changed. :) Hope that helps!

Could somebody tell me the ep. where Calleigh is working at a scene and inhales cocaine (or some drug)?

Lucrezia said:
Could somebody tell me the ep. where Calleigh is working at a scene and inhales cocaine (or some drug)?

Yeah, that's 'Dispo Day' from season 1 - good old time *sighs* ;)

I watched In a Flash today...why was H crying at the end? I wasn't paying full attention like a dummy and now I'm lost.

H was crying? You sure? He never, ever cries. If u find out- TELL ME! I have to know! He just doesn't cry.

There were tears in his eyes at the end of '10-7' too. ;) :(

yeah but he didn't cry- he was just really sad. im so sure he's never cried!

hmm my mom might've made a slipup, she was the one asking about it. I shouldn't try two things at once lol...save the book for later.

another question. Is Delko flying the chopper or just riding? I saw him in it in the one with the sniper guy (Kill Zone or something?) and one other ep.

I don't think Delko would even have a liscense to fly a chopper, so I'd say probably just riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back