The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

:)
hehe.
don't worry
cancer people are like military people

"that guy in the background, third row that walked across the screen behind Harmon Rabb in JAG was wearing twi stripes instead of one!"

giggles.

attention to detail :)

I just watched One of Our Own on A&E, and I was curious as to why Calleigh said, "And Ryan Wolfe sends his regards", to Monica West.

I've always suspected it was because Ryan was very nearly the one to go down for the missing money, which Monica actually took to make the Crime Lab look bad. ;)

I thought that might've been it, I just wasn't sure if there was a specific reason. Thanks! ;)

I have a question, and a weird one at that. Do we know how Cals nickname of 'lambchop' began? Only her father calls her that, was there some incident that she revealed that got her that nickname?

This is a remote possibility..."back in the day" there was a children's show called the Shari Lewis Show and one of her cute little puppets was named Lamb Chop. 'Course, that show probably predates Calleigh's childhood, but...throwing it out there as a maybe. Then again it might just be one of those goofy Dad things... :D

melbel, Natalia was the mole, but Monica West wanted to destroy the lab.

allstar12 said:
I just watched One of Our Own on A&E, and I was curious as to why Calleigh said, "And Ryan Wolfe sends his regards", to Monica West.

I think that Monica West was letting Ryan take the fall for the money. He found out that the wrong kind of gloves were used and that meant that someone outside the lab had handled the money, which led Calleigh to Peter Elliott and Monica. Monica was prepared to let Ryan take the blame. :mad:

Shari Lewis was what popped into my mind too, when I heard "Lambchop". That was a fluffy lamb. A bit unkind calling a lamb "Lambchop", don't you think? Like walking around calling "Mint Sauce" to sheep. I'm crazy, I know. :lol: I'm just glad to know it's not only me that remembers Shari Lewis.

What they said about it on the show was that she only told the Feds positive things. A lot of us have been wondering about this, but I guess we'll never really know. In 'Rio', Calleigh said she worked hard for it. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back