The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

I quickly glanced through the guest list for Punk'd and did not find any of the CSI stars listed.

But I did find a couple of guest stars from CSI Miami on the list:
Taryn Manning, from Money Plane
Tony Hawk, from Game Over

And a guest on CSI New York, Kid Rock, was in All Access.

Thanks, I didn't think I had seen any, but I haven't seen every single episode of Punk'd so I couldn't be sure LOL

This probably sounds like a silly question but I just realised there are 2 different spellings of Yelina/Yelena Salas' name? Which is the right one?

Yelina Salas would be the spelling they use on the show/scripts. ;)

Hopefully, I am in the right place to ask this - does anyone know where I can find a transcript of 'After The Fall' ??

tracy

Never visited this particular thread but it occurred to me this weekend: How do they handle weekend shifts for the CSI Lab. I know they have day/night shift, but obviously these people don't work seven days a week so how does this work? Has anyone ever heard or have any good guesses?

i got a question about a particular episode, murder in a flash. umm when horatio and yelina went into the drug dealers motel room and horatio heard something coming from the bathroom he threw something to his left. i was just wondering if they were his sunglasses cuz that would be weird and funny lol its episode 304 i think

Yes, they were indeed his sunglasses of justice that he threw on the floor. Unbelievable! :eek:

lmao that was funny cuz normally he would put them on at least like i dunno 10 times throughout one episode but after he threw em i never saw em again in that episode i guess he forgot to pick em up lol

TracyLynn said:
Hopefully, I am in the right place to ask this - does anyone know where I can find a transcript of 'After The Fall' ??

tracy

Hi Tracy! Do you need a specific part or the entire episode? If you need a small part I'd be willing to try and transscript it for you, but an entire transscript is somewhat too big :lol:

He threw his freaking Holy Shades on the floor?! (Oh yes, i'm captilizing it) Does anyone have a cap of this or should i request it in that one thread?

silk said:
How do they handle weekend shifts for the CSI Lab. I know they have day/night shift, but obviously these people don't work seven days a week so how does this work? Has anyone ever heard or have any good guesses?
What's a day off? Gee, I never heard of that. (Just kidding.)
I do not know if it has ever been explained in the show. I have worked in hotels for over 25 years, and that is another business that goes 24 hours a day every day of the year. If the CSIs have similar schedules, they take turns with their days off. For example, Horatio might take Saturday and Sunday off, Eric on Monday and Tuesday, Calleigh on Wednesday and Thursday, and so on. The next week might be different. Plus, there must be other members of the department that we never see; they possibly fill in on others days off.

Due to high costs for the regular stars, the producers want to get the most use out of them and do not hire other guest actors. It would not hurt to bring in others once in awhile, especially when one of the regulars is in the hospital.

Hope this helps.

HUNTER: lol ya he did throw his shades on the floor it came as quite the shock to me too lol... i think he broke somethin too cuz i heard a big bang... either that or it hit a wall

Dutchie said:
TracyLynn said:

tracy

Hi Tracy! Do you need a specific part or the entire episode? If you need a small part I'd be willing to try and transscript it for you, but an entire transscript is somewhat too big :lol:

Thanks Dutchie, but I don't want you to go to all that trouble. I was hoping a transcript would answer a question. Maybe you can answer that instead.

I heard a sound byte where Calleigh is talking to Stetler I think and it goes like this :

Calleigh : He's all yours.
Stetler : Good job.
Calleigh : You know the truth was there the whole time if you would have bothered to investigate
Stetler : You don't know my job.
Calleigh : Lucky for you, I know mine.

I wondered if that was after she had cleared Horatio's name on the assualt charge in After The Fall ?? or if it was from some other episode ??

tracy

this may have already been asked but I don't usually come to the Miami page (I'm more of a NY fan) but when does Miami return. I know it was a rerun this week but NY is new next week and I was wondering if Miami was to and if not when can we accept a new episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back