The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

Joaquim de Almeida participated in what episode? What was his role? Suspect, victim or what? Thanks in advance.

Joaquim de Almeida was in the season five episode 'Man Down' as Joseph Trevi. He was a suspect. I believe he had money transferred from his Cayman accounts by (or for?) Clavo Cruz, and then was supposed to meet Clavo somewhere in Miami, but had no intention of doing so, which lead Horatio to meet Clavo instead.

If I'm wrong about any of that or if I missed anything, I'm sure someone else might have more insight. I hope I helped somewhat though. :)

Can anyone tell me which episode had Horatio driving from a building that was in the process of exploding? And which one had Calleigh around all the guns and she says "be still my heart" or something close to that.

I'm pretty sure this would be the thread to direct those questions...if not a gentle prod in the direction of the correct thread would be greatly appreciated. :) Thank You.

not sure about the H one but the Calleigh one with be still my heart in the gun vault is season eppy called Simple Man (if thats not the right name-its the one with the 2 identical case with 2 young guns get shot in the head)

I think the one with H driving from the building that was about to explode may be 'Crime Wave'.

thanks Kit thougth my computer had gone down :( but my daughter tried and said it was them

A daily maintenance is usually carried out at around 9am GMT each day, just for a few minutes. :)

Hey, i'm new on this forum and there is something that i've been wondering for a while. i don't know if this has been asked before but i hope somebody can help me.

in shattered When marisol talks to horatio she tells him she has breast cancer, and in every review you read from that episode it sais she has breast cancer. HOwever in every episode that follows they say she has leuchemia and the reviews say the same. so wich one did she have?

also what happened to Madison?

Welcome, mexicangirly! These questions probably have been asked before, but that's okay ;) Your questions are two prime example of the lack of continuity that the writer are infamous for.

There is debate as to which type of cancer Marisol actually had. You are correct. It was first stated that she had breast cancer, then somehow got switched to lukemia. Which one she actually had... well, pick one :lol: Whichever you chose to believe, I suppose.

As for Madison, the last time we saw her was when Yelina took Ray Jr to the hospital to test his bone marrow. We never heard if he was a match or not, or what happened to Madison (or Suzie) after that. Personally, I like to think she's okay.

I know that's not much help, but there you have it.

I'm watching Punk'd and I was just wondering if any of the CSI: Miami cast (or any others from the CSI trilogy for that matter!) have been punk'd?

i think it would be really fun to watch someone like David Caruso get punk'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back