The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

I have anther question this is more for the repeats that are shown on A&E:

Do they show the episode in full or do they edit the episode? I find that when I watch CSI Miami weekends on CBS on Saturday night that I'm seeing scenes that I don't remember from the episode on A&E

I don't believe they edit the (regular) episodes for A&E. Everytime I watch them - which is very often - all the scenes are there. ;)

They may edit the 90 minute episodes, however to shorten them. Usually episodes like 'Crime Wave' or 'Nothing to Lose Pts 1 & 2' are edited because of their length.

Was Monica West the chick who was giving H a hard time in Pro Per?

Also...do we actually know who it was that shot Speed? I thought it was the Noches, but I guess I got mixed up again.

No, that wasn't Monica West. I don't remember who that was, but Monica West didn't show up until S4.

The guy that shot Speed was supposedly a guy put in the jewelry shop for "Security" purposes, as far as I remember. He wasn't one of the Noches.

I've been reading re-caps of episodes and there is one where Horatio goes to speak with a bishop that knows about Horatios past. My question is what did Horatio do? Was it connected to his mothers murder?

I don't think it was in connection with H's mother's murder. That didn't occur until "Felony Flight" I believe. I don't know what the issue in Horatio's past was that they were talking about.

Ok...I am just catching up on CSI:Miami by watching it on A&E and I have a two questions: when did Yelina start dating stetler and how long did it last? He is a total jerk and she deserves better. Also, did H ever say anything about their relationship?

Yelina started dating Rick in the episode 'The Oath', season two. It lasted until late season three, until Stetler allegedly punched Yelina in the face.

Horatio found out about the relationship, and was alright with it at first glance because he wanted Yelina to be happy, but afterward threatened Rick when he found out that Yelina had been hurt.

I don't believe their relationship has been brought up since then. :)

I have a question now - do they ever tell you the names of Alexx's huband and children?

Ah-hah, so, I just saw "Nothing to Lose" on TV tonight, and I need to confirm that I'm not crazy - the ending scene is a few significant seconds longer than the version on the DVD. I didn't see this ep first time it aired...but I think it's weird that the edited-for-time version has more to the ending than full-length one on DVD. Is that how it originally aired? And do they usually alter episodes like that for the DVD sets?

The episode as it appears on the dvd is the way it originally aired on CBS.

However, the episode aired complete with the added scenes in the UK last year, as described in this thread started by Lucy.

Season three had two 90 minute episodes, this one and 'Crime Wave'. My best guess is that A&E decided not to edit this episode to one hour like they did 'Crime Wave' and therefore needed to add in the extra scenes to help the episode stretch to two parts.

Hope that helps. ;)

Indeed, when you watch the cut version of the final NTL scene, it does seem disjointed - with the benefit of hindsight.

The uncut version was an absolute joy for me and other Horatio/Yelina fans as we get the hand holding scene! :D If anyone would like screencaps, I have a few, courtesy of my digital camera and Thumpy. Just let me know via pm (or the H/Y thread in Shipper Central) if you would like to see them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back