The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

Ah yes, I seem to have forgotten about 'Whacked'. :) You're right.

Another question - early on when Yelina and Stetler start dating - we see him being a secret internal investigation of Horatio. Did anything ever come of that?

Thanks Calihan.

Next question - are the threads from the episodes of the previous years accessible here?

Annissa said:
Next question - are the threads from the episodes of the previous years accessible here?

Yes...you can locate older threads by using the 'search' function. :)

However, I do believe that due to the topic pruning that happens here on occasion that topics that have had no replies in two years will no longer be accessible as they will have been deleted. So there may not be a thread for every episode going back to S1.

If the Miami gang are cops like the NY gang, how come Frank Tripp's in there? I'm just confused because on LV it's obvious, they aren't cops, they need Brass. The NY gang are cops and Mac is like Gris and Brass combined. But how come the Miami CSIs have Tripp despite being detectives?

I see your point...but, NY also has Det. Flack and as of this season Det. Angell despite the fact that the NY CSI's are also cops. ;) It's really no different than what we see on Miami.

Good point. What's Tripp's rank anyway? Is he higher than Horatio?

I believe that Tripp's rank is Dectective, and Horatio is a Lieutenant, therefore Horatio would outrank Tripp.

What's everones' rank anyway?? :confused:
I know Ryan is an Officer right? ( That's like a Private?

And Horatio is a Lieutenant
that kind of makes Calleigh his Sargeant? or is she like a JR Lieutanant? :confused:
And Tripp is a Detective. ;)
Delko?
Boa Vista?
Peter Elliott?
Valera?

Eric and Calleigh are also Detectives.
Valera doesn't have a rank saince she's only a lab tech.
Perter Elliot is secret service so he'd be something totally different.

I have heard Ryan called 'Detective Wolfe' as well. On the 'Double Jeopardy' episode, I believe, and I seem to recall it was a Patrol Officer who said it. ;)

Maybe when he became a CSI he was also promoted to Detective?

If it was from another patrol officer, it could have been ment insultingly. Because he transferred to CSI, maybe the officer thought that Ryan thought that he was better than patrol now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back