The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

1) there is a scene where Horatio's at Yelina's door and ask if they want to get some diner. she laters invites him in for coffee I thought. In what episode was that?

2) Marisol invites H for diner.. she wants to make him somthing. But what!?! I couldn't understand what! My english is fine for a second language but that was something different. It sounded a little spanish too... anyone that can help me out?

1) CSI Miami 1x17 Simple Man

2) CSI Miami 4x12 The Score
M: You know, I make a mean ropa vieja.

. Ropa Vieja is beef simmered in criollo (Cuban creole) sauce with peas until it falls apart, resembling "old clothes."
- this info i find in the net :confused:

Pusher said:
1) CSI Miami 1x17 Simple Man

2) CSI Miami 4x12 The Score
M: You know, I make a mean ropa vieja.

. Ropa Vieja is beef simmered in criollo (Cuban creole) sauce with peas until it falls apart, resembling "old clothes."
- this info i find in the net :confused:

muchas gracias

hehe probably the only spanish words I know besides que haha

the funny thing is that I watched 1.17 simple man back and H is inviting Yelina to have dinner... and then also for ropa vieja! haha

yes this is truth just now i look more carefully at my subtitles and H bring Y ropa vieja, after this M make ropa vieja for H hahha :lol: maybe Ann D. love to eat ropa vieja, but better to stop, coz this only spoil her creative work :lol:

Yeah that is a really strange coincidence, I noticed that too, maybe it's H's favourite :lol:

Footyliz said:
Yeah that is a really strange coincidence, I noticed that too, maybe it's H's favourite :lol:

But how did Marisol know that than haha?

Does anyone know when season 4 of Miami is going to be shown in the UK?!

I'm getting tired of waiting.....:mad:and the spoiler threads are becoming to look too tempting!

It's likely to be mid-late July, once Channel Five have finished airing CSI Season 6 and CSI:NY Season 2. :)

OK, thanks, not TOO long to wait then! but typically just around the time I go away for my summer hols!
:mad:

Looking forward to Season 4 in the UK too, but it's taking so long!! Can anyone let me know where I can watch promos for season 4 eps? The CBS site only seems to host promos for eps that are currently airing, and I'd love to see the promo for 'Nailed'. :)

does someone now if they make a season 5 of Miami??

I raily whant that they go one whit it.

Greet Jolanda T.

Yes, they are making a season 5 of Miami. Well atleast they had better be. I mean you can't just leave the season 4 finale in a cliff hanger and then not continue it. And I haven't heared anything other wise so as far as I know they are.

rosje said:
does someone now if they make a season 5 of Miami??

I raily whant that they go one whit it.

Greet Jolanda T.

Welcome to Talk CSI rosje! :)

As speedmonkey2 said, they are making a 5th season of CSI: Miami. Here's a link to a news article that was posted awhile back which has a bit more info on all three series: CSI Files - CBS Renews 'CSI' Trio For 2006-2007 season

hey guys could anyone please help me ? a friend of mine asked me a question and I had no idea ...
1.) What kind of weapon does horatio have ?
2.) What is the year of construction of horatio's hummer2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back