The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

Does anoyone know of a website to legally download the CSI Miami season finale? I know you can get some episodes on google video and I looked there but couldn't find it. I'm willing to pay.

Due to our stance on Intellectual Property, the Board Rules state the following:
As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.
I realize that you said 'legally download', but we are not allowed to discuss the subject on the Board.

Does anyone know what happened to Rebecca Nevins?
Does she just disappear after Horatio breaks it off with her and we just don't see her anymore or does she leave Miami?

Does she just disappear after Horatio breaks it off with her and we just don't see her anymore or does she leave Miami?
I think it's the former.

Hi there, I have half a memory of a scene and was hoping that someone here could help me identify the episode (from season 2 I think). It involves H and Valera in the DNA lab, Valera is telling H about test results (or something), when she looks up at him he has disappeared and she says something along the line of "I'll page you". I think there is a similar scence between H and Cal from season one but I'm pretty sure this happened as well.

Thanks for the help!

The scene with Horatio and Valera is in s3 I believe...err...I wanna say Pirated but also Blood Moon in s2 is calling out to me as well....I think I might have to go watch blood moon now.

Unfortunately its neither of those episodes, thanks any way though speedmonkey. I'm rewatching my DVDs at the moment and hopefully I should come across it eventually.

I was thinking it was Big Brother possibly, but now that I remember, it's not.

I do know however that it is season 2, because 1. I remember it and 2. I never watch season 3. :lol:

Darn! Now that's going to bug me. I'm going have to go watch season 2 now.

oh damn, i remember that scene too...this is going to bug me aswell *runs off to watch s2*

Since I don't think they've been answered, my two questions I asked from the finale:

1: Who was on that plane Riaz (the Noche who ordered the hit on Marisol) tried to shoot down?

2: I thought the Noche's didn't sell drugs (IIRC, on the season premiere, I believe it was Horatio who said that they don't sell drugs because it makes them less likely to get caught), so what was Riaz doing selling pot to Marisol and the sick patients?

1. I think it was just random "Just to shoot down one plane"

DaWacko said:
1. I think it was just random "Just to shoot down one plane"

I agree with, Dawacko. Because Riaz said something along the lines earlier in the epiosde about there being blood raining over Miami or something like that.

ACW1129 said:
2: I thought the Noche's didn't sell drugs (IIRC, on the season premiere, I believe it was Horatio who said that they don't sell drugs because it makes them less likely to get caught), so what was Riaz doing selling pot to Marisol and the sick patients?

If I remember correctly, Riaz said it was a side business of his. I assumed that meant it was separate from his business as a Mala Noche. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back