The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

Thanks Lucy and DeWacko for clarifying that for me! *runs off to tell friend*

I have a question. What is the name of the episode that follows the events of "Nothing to Lose"

Thanks.

Well, the actual episode that follows 'Nothing To Lose' is 'Money Plane', but that doesn't refer to the events of NTL at all. We still don't know if Ray Jnr was a bone marrow match for Madison or how she is at all. It has not been referred to since.

Hope that helps! The continunity in CSI:Miami is very lacking at times. ;)

And the continuation into Nothing To Lose, was season 2's 'Slow Burn' which featured another forrest fire, and Alexx/Delko's lives in peril once again. I just thought I'd throw that in. :p

I have another question: Could someone please explain to me in detail what lead to Calleigh and Hagen breaking up (the reason why it happened)? I heard something about her dad, but I'm not sure. Specifics would be awesome.

WHERE did this happen (the deed) and HOW?
Did she break up with him or did he break up with her?
How did each of them take it? (Was Calleigh relieved to be rid of him? Was she angry? Hurt? What about Hagen?)

Thanks a bunch!

Hi,

I was hoping you could help me out with a question from Episode 3 of Series 4 - Prey. Does anybody know what the music is that is featured towards the end of the episode? As Horatio goes to watch over Jennifer?

Many thanks

John

Shadow, if I remeber right, it was season 1 Double Cap (or then 2nd season's THe best defense) where Hagen makes rude comment about Calleigh's dad and then Calleigh kind of says that "I don't think Friday nights are good" or soemthing that tells she doesn't want to date him.

It wasn't explained any further, until Hagen was brought back in s3 and then we found out he never really got over her.

John, you may want to ask that question in the music forum :)

Many thanks - appreciate it.

John

Is this for questions about the episodes or about the filming???

only questions for epis and characters that are not Spoilers...all for S5 is spoiler ... did this info help u a little ?! :)

It is for any type of question relating to the show (but not for spoilers). :)

sorry Lucy that i try to take ur job :( `im glad that ur here and can help :p

xmiamigirlx what was the last question ? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back