The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

trekster said:
Hi there, I have half a memory of a scene and was hoping that someone here could help me identify the episode (from season 2 I think). It involves H and Valera in the DNA lab, Valera is telling H about test results (or something), when she looks up at him he has disappeared and she says something along the line of "I'll page you". I think there is a similar scence between H and Cal from season one but I'm pretty sure this happened as well.

Thanks for the help!

Urm I think that first Valera one is 'Murder in a Flash' season 3, and Cal does say that to H also in another ep but I can't for the life of me remember right now :rolleyes:

Can somebody tell me the name of the CSI:Miami episode(s) in which the CSI:NY characters were introduced and which season it was from? Thanks!

Islandgirl said:
Can somebody tell me the name of the CSI:Miami episode(s) in which the CSI:NY characters were introduced and which season it was from? Thanks!

Hi!
I only know about the first epi, it's in season two, episode No 23 " MIA/NYC NonStop" I guess...

Footyliz said:
trekster said:
Hi there, I have half a memory of a scene and was hoping that someone here could help me identify the episode (from season 2 I think). It involves H and Valera in the DNA lab, Valera is telling H about test results (or something), when she looks up at him he has disappeared and she says something along the line of "I'll page you". I think there is a similar scence between H and Cal from season one but I'm pretty sure this happened as well.

Thanks for the help!

Urm I think that first Valera one is 'Murder in a Flash' season 3, and Cal does say that to H also in another ep but I can't for the life of me remember right now :rolleyes:

Hm...I know Cal says something along the lines of "Bye, later, keep me posted." in season 1 but I think she says soemthing like that as well in season 2 as well.

Hello all!

So here's my question: Is there an episode in which Megan (or someone else) explains how her husband died? If so, which one? I seem to remember there being one, but I'm not sure, and during the quick search that I did (very quick, mind you) I couldn't find it.

Thanks!

I think the episode is Losing Face, it's the second episode of season one.

^^
Yeah, just found this scene in 'Losing Face'--
MEGAN: The day Sean died, I was at his scene. Restaurant shooting. Girl killed by her boyfriend. I didn't realize that Sean had gone across the street to the boyfriend's apartment. He found him on the fourteenth floor balcony ready to jump. Sean tried to talk him down, like any good cop would do. Guy took him over the side. I saw them hit. Didn't know who it was at first. I worked that case. I insisted on it. I wanted to be there for him. I couldn't. Grief is grief; work is work. Don't confuse the two.
:)

Thanks needmorecsi and ThisIsMe! That's what I wanted to know. It's muchly appreciated.

i have seen very few episodes of miami, as will become obvious once i ask this question. i was watching it this afternoon and saw yelina whom i know is on csi:ny now. so what i would like to know, when and why did she leave miami?

Hi allmaple...Yelina (Sofia Milos) has never been on CSI: NY.

She left Miami for South America with her 'back-from-the-dead' husband, Raymond Caine, as well as her son Ray, Jr. :)

Hope that helps.

woops, she looks just like the girl on ny to me! eeek, now you know i dont watch either of the spinoffs :lol: thanks anyway.

You're welcome...and, no worries. ;)

Does anyone know the adress of the jewelery store where Speed was shot? Or doesn't Horatio mention it when he requests back up when Speed gets shot?

SwiftTales said:
Does anyone know the adress of the jewelery store where Speed was shot? Or doesn't Horatio mention it when he requests back up when Speed gets shot?

It just says McCauley Jewelers. That's all anyone says. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back