The Closer

Re: The Closer *possible spoilers*

Very cool and thanks much you guys. :)

I thought I had watched the premiere for season two... Yes, I have watched...they found officer died in a warehouse... I like the way Brenda solved the case... Has she learned blitzkrieg from Hitler? :lol: It's extraordinary! I think it's as excellent as the first ep of season one... Guessed the what it would be only in the last few minutes... :lol: I like it! :D

TvGuide talks with "Jon Tenney" "Fritz" Brenda's boyfriend FBI Agent regarding the show and that he is in the opening credits, its actually funny.

it was a good one as usual -the mother aspect- fuuny- ;) driving her nuts like moms do- but the mom was cool- snapping pics./ everywhere- and was not shocked about the boyfriend --and he's an angel- ;)--and the mother-in-law- committed the crime with the poison pills- shocker--fast paced- and her and her sugar-- funny- :lol: she's a good actress- to bad she didn't get asked to be on CSI :(

Yes! I like that guy Fritz! I never conidered him for Brande's boyfriend until this firt ep, when Fritz told Brande that he didn't trust Pope... It really scared me and I was frozen for seconds just becoz his words?! Anyway, it is the first permission I give him to be Brande's boyfriend... ???(sounds like Brande's mum) *TeeHee*

:lol: Goes to prove you can't hide anything from Momma, Brenda spent all that time ducking that Fritz moved in, him sleeping in the U-haul and in the end Momma admits to knowing it all along. Since she couldn't get a straight answer out of anyone. :)

I also loved how Brenda takes after her mother, when they get out of the car. to the guy parking the cars and to Fritz for opening the door.

Brenda to guy: Thank you, thank you very much.
Momma to Fritz: Thank you, thank you very much.

But in the end, Momma is one thing, but daddy...
Brenda: Are you going to tell Daddy about this?
Momma: Oh my heavens no! :lol:

Yes! I watched the second and the third! Just from the second ep when her first steped in her house, the mum said "Thank you, thank you very much." to her daughter, and I suddenly got know where Brenda learned her cute courtesy... :lol: :lol: And yes her mum noticed her "impolite neighbour" as her first responds... :lol: :lol: Mum knows so much of her daughter. No doubt that Brenda would said "I would take care of her coz she took care of me." :lol: The relationship between the two is so sweet! Oh, I tell my mum what I watched and tell her that she may has a classmate(I mean Brenda's mum)... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to dad, it's another thing! Only mum could keep secretS with you, that's how luck we daughters are! :D :D :D

I think I still like the scene when Brenda put the gift from Pope into her drawer twice without any intention to open... I think when she look at that gift is not whether to open, but how to deal with it... Is it a coincidence? I haven't noticed I have done the same thing years ago untill I think about the scene... I searched my stuff and found one which I have never open but keep for years... Am I insane for years on this point? ... I've thought about her scenes for times...and...should I say the scene from Closer enlightened me somehow?... I threw that stuff away and tell meself I am completely right to do so. I don't know whether the drama would mantion that scene again with Brenda... If they mentioned, I really hope I could see her throwing that box away, far away!

I missed the show Monday night. I taped L&O instead. Do they repeat the episode any other time?

Kevin Bacon to direct season finale

Kevin Bacon has signed on to direct the season finale of "The Closer," which will mark his first time working on the show. We're guessing, though, that he's already familiar with the material. -- Bacon is married to the show's star, Emmy nominee Kyra Sedgwick. The couple has worked together several times in the past, including on both of his previous directorial efforts.

TNT, which airs "The Closer," is planning to keep fans in suspense over the end of the season for a while come fall. The show will conclude its regular run in September but won't officially close the books on its second season until a two-part special airs in December.

The episode will be Bacon's third stint behind the camera. He previously directed the 1996 Showtime movie "Losing Chase" -- which earned a Golden Globe nomination for best made-for-TV movie -- and the indie film "Loverboy," which had a small theatrical run in June. Both movies featured Sedgwick.

"The Closer" is the most-watched series on ad-supported cable this year, drawing better than 6 million viewers per week.

The two-part December special will wrap up the THE CLOSERs second season and will find Brenda (Sedgwick) and Provenza (G.W. Bailey) fighting to keep their jobs while on administrative leave.
I decided to put the hints of the season 7 finale in the spoiler tag. :)

Yay, my sister had it on tape. That was kind of a freaky episode. I can't believe that woman putting all those lives at risk for the love of money.

Last nght's episode was so well-written and acted that I will be truly disgruntled IF Kyra fails to win the Emmy. She truly deserves it. The ep was so intimate & passionate. Great TV.

Was it my imagination or was there romantic chemistry/a roamance b/w Sgts. Gabriel & Daniels in the last two eps? There was that scene last night b/w them & it was a bit suggestive that there is something going on b/w the two. Sgt. Gabriel did admit to having dated Daniels in the past. Any thoughts?

Actually Gabriel is currently dating Daniels, last week he took Brenda to a great breakfeast so that he could ease into telling her that he and Daniels had went to dinner a couple times, which led to them .. sort of dating, or dating. :lol:

They were interrupted when a head was found in the garbage out back of the restuarant. Which is why this weeks show everytime she attempted to say "Sgt Gabriel and Daniels .. no wait Daniels and ..." so that they wouldn't be working so close that it could be would be noticeable in the office.

OMG- last nights was-in my opinion the best yet- so riveting- I totally believed that husband- so convincing-crying -so beliveable- i thought maybe the wife did do it- or someone else- :eek:Kyra's so good- like a pit-bull- with a big bone- she doesn't let go-- good actress-and the British actor- good as well-I went after it was over (I tape it) wow that was great!!!!! ;)

:lol: I like her expression when their dinner was interrrupted by a head... :lol: It's the reaction when you turns your stomach... :lol:

Sgt Gabriel and Daniels...they have been noticed...Brenda stood in the middle of them...to cut their...eyes contact...that's jesting! :lol: :lol:

Back