The Buffy Thread

Whose memoir would you read? (You may choose more than 1)

• Mac Taylor

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Don Flack

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Danny Messer

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Lindsay Monroe

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Sheldon Hawkes

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Sid Hammerback

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Adam Ross

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Jessica Angell

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
Over the summer though, they play all the old episodes on FX at 1 & 2 so that's what i watched. I know it's a little late but i'm a huge fan now.

That's pretty much how I got hooked. After I started to really get into the show, I was so sad that there weren't any new episodes!

Hmm... I don't know what Buffy's "last hurrah" would be. I would have liked to see more closure in the finale, but other than that, I can't think of much.

I've got all the seasons on DVD. I just can't get enough. The episodes were just so beautifully done.

Im currently writing an Angel/Buffy fanfiction. I have 2 questions:
1) If Im sending it to Fanfiction.net, how do I submit it? (already registered)

2) If it takes place in both L.A. and Sunnydale, do I send it to the BtVS section or the Angel section?

GilGrissomCSI , if you've registered, then you'll need to login and go to your account page. There will be a place for 'Documents', and you can upload your doc there. After you've uploaded, you can edit it or anything, then you go to 'Stories' and you add 'New Story'. So you can choose the document that you've uploaded just now into the New Story :)

I think it's better that you put it in BtVS section, because Buffy readers will most likely know Angel, but Angel readers might not be too knowing about Sunnydale and Buffy (if they've never watched Buffy before). But I don't know, it's up to you.

I picked season 6, it's my favorite one. I picked Spike as my favorite character. I do like the show, I give it a 4/5 because every now and than there is scenes where Willow kisses girls, I don't find that appropriate. I like everything else about the show except that.

Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that. I'm glad that TV is starting to show non-stereotyped gay relationships. Willow is a great example of that.

I don't really know what season is my favorite... 6 was probably the funniest, but 7 had some really good episodes. The one where Buffy thinks she's in a mental institution is a good one. Spike said something like, "You're not drawn to the darkness, like me. You're addicted to the misery." I nearly cried! It freaked me out a little, but that's what made it so great.

Hey Im new to this theard so dont shot me if this is some where else. But does anyone know a good site to get clips from Angel? I need some good ones of Fred. :D

You can look here: City of Angel and you most likely will find pictures of Amy Acker (Fred) on the site. It's a pretty nice one for Angel charrie pics.

Back