~The Break Room~ - Off-Topic Thread #2

Hmm, I wish I could sleep in tomorrow! But I get to be up at 7:50 AM! Eww, oh well, that's life :p

I am soo hiper but so tired. It's odd :lol:

Hey all! Just a random question that ahs been bothering me for a while....

"Do CSI fans actually have a name, or are we just 'CSI fans' ?!?

Just a random question. I feel sorry for anyone with tests but I feel your pain because we just started our two weeks of exams...*sigh*

Hey, that's a good question! I think maybe we are just CSI fans. We should come up with a name. Anyone got some suggestions?

Yeah, I think we should, for the sake of our fandom.

I ain't got no ideas. But I got the question from the fact that soo many fans have certain names, such as:
Matrix Fans:The Unplugged
Star Trek fans:Trekkies
Star wars Fans: Jedi
LOTR fans: Frodians

Not sure if those are correct but it's an idea.

Okay... :lol: :lol:

I think I look stupid right now. I just have this random burn on my face! And a bunch of people thought it was a zit, I was like "it's a burn, from straightening my hair" :lol: Yes, I burnt my face when straightening my hair :p

A friend of mine burned her face with a cigarette...think she was drunk and tried dragging from the wrong side or something... I know why I don't smoke...

Awww. I had kinda an accident today. I fell off my bike and my hands were bleeding. I was cycling from school to home, and I wasn't even halfway, so I had to ring the bell at some house. The woman let me wash my hands, and gave me a drink. Then I called my mother. She asked what happened. I don't exactly know. I think my foot slipped off the pedal, and got stuck behind it or something, I dunno. But now my hands still hurt :(

And ay, this is my 100th post :D

One time I burnt myself by putting my hand on a stove that was set to maximum. My father was making pancakes, I was eight or so, he took the pan off of the stove and I decided it would be fun to see how hot the stove was.....by putting my hand directly on it....

I wasn't that smart when I was eight =P

Back