~The Break Room~ - Off-Topic Thread #2

I did that to my hair when I was in high school, but I used Sun-In, My hair turned the most god awfulish reddish orange... :eek: I thought my dad was going to KILL me, I did it right before senior pictures were to be taken!!! Needless to say I had to live it with for a while.

Oooh Sun-in is the worse stuff to put in your hair, when I was in high school a mate of mine put a whole lot in her hair and it went ginger and strawlike and she had to wait for it to grow out - icky! I managed to dye my hair pink once, I was trying to make it a really vibrant red but hadn't taken into account how sun bleached it had become over the summer, yeah looked good :rolleyes:

I just had to post this..

"Do yo chain hang low
Do it wobble to the flo
Do it shine in the light
Is it platinum, Is it gold
Could you throw it over ya shoulda
If you hot it make you cold
Do your chain hang low"

Grreat song. There's a bunch of kids singing that. "Do yo' chain hang low"; Jibby.

Hey all. I'm bored again.
:D :) :confused: :p :cool: ;) :eek: :rolleyes: :devil: :eek: :( :mad: :lol:
Erm... sorry about that ^^
Hey, check out my new banner. Isn't it perdy? I threw it together in about two minutes when I got bored and decided I needed a new one.
Okay, I'll stop wasting your time now...

Yes, yes it does. *sigh* I think I'm going to see if I can go find an episode of CSI to watch...

I am planning to sit here and listening to music, eat my dinner, and listen to my roommates argue over who's job is worse :lol: It's quite fun actually, haha.

LMAO, CW, have fun! :lol:
Do you guys like geography? Last year it was kinda okay and I was good at it, but this year... ZOMG... I hate it and I'm gonna have a BIG test tomorrow :(

I have been so bored all weekend!! When I'm bored I tend to watch TV, and generally play on the internet. (Just like I am doing now). But I have been so bored that I actually cleaned pretty much the whole house, which for me is quite an achievement. :lol:

WillowsWannaBe , my degree is in Geography so I love it! Good luck with your test tomorrow. :)

I love Geography! Don't have it this year.. pity.

I've been so bored too! Well, yesterday actually. I watched TV like the whole day.

Geography...not my favorite thing. Haha, I was always kinda bad at that. :lol:

I am soo bored. And I could be sleeping if it wasn't for my my roommate waking me up! Oh well, I guess I can do something with my friend earlier today, although I think I have to work tonight, whatever, I'll take the night off :lol:
Okay, that was sooo random :p

Nope, you're not, Dolphsy! (I like nicknaming people). I can soo sleep until 10.30 am tomorrow, I love it! But I'll have PhEd at 11.30.. great morning excercises.

Lucky you, Roos, wanna sleep in too. I'm so useless before 11:00 but I have stuff to do. Sucks.

btw, Dolphsy is really original :lol:

Back