~The Break Room~ - Off-Topic Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

I did that when I was 6 years old... :lol: :rolleyes:

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

WOOT I just posted a whole story, based on page 3 :eek: I was one page behind, like whoa!

There are elections in Holland atm..

3. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Elections...is a cool word!

I have a hole in my favorite pair of socks! It makes me sad, becasue they're my Dora The Explorer socks! (They're slippers socks for little kids that are supposed to go up to the knee, but I turned them into socks for me, that...don't go up to me knee :p) That was pretty random :lol:

4. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

My mom would take something out of the oven and tell my brother and I, "Don't touch, it's hot", and my brother would touch it everytime, I guess he didn't believe her or he was just stupid!! :lol:

5. CSILauren

CSILauren Hit and Run

yeah that is a bit weird but did you just laught at him?

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

:lol: The other day I was unplugging something and me being the stupid person I am stuck my fingers under the plug before it was pulled out all the way and shocked my fingers :p

Hmm, as soon as I said "Allie says hi" to my cousin she stopped talking to me. Odd...

7. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I usually did just laugh at him and tell him, your so dumb!!
    then he would punch me....that was also about 25yrs or so ago....ahhh, the good times of fighting with my older brother :lol:

8. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I went to put on my boots today, and I was about to put my foot in one of them, and I looked down and my two cats were sleeping in each boot! :lol:. I wanted to take a picture but they both woke up and jumped out before I had a chance..:rolleyes:

and really really offtopic...does anyone know a website where I can find some sort of Couple Nickname Generator?? (like they do for celebrities..i.e. TomKat, Brangelina, Bennifer...)

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Awe, that's really cute! I love kittes!

omg, this weekend, people in my house thought I was soo drunk, but I was like on a sugar high! Last night my sister was like "Come up stairs with me" and I freaked out and was like "NO! there's a scary man with a funny hat and a suitcase" for like 20 minutes. Then I was doing CSI impersanations to my sister 'til like 3:30 in the morning :p. My little sister was like "if this is what you're like when your sober, what are you like when your drunk" :lol: okay, that was soo random. :p

10. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

Has anyone read Twilight? No one in my family wants to read it and i love it so i'm all like AHH! If that makes sense.

11. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

darx2mint4 that's so cute! ;)

12. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I'm soo tired. My little sister woke me up with a phonecall of "I'm at the mall with my friends, and everythings soo cheap, I'm at the gap and just bought a shirt for 15 dollars!" So now, I can't fall back asleep, because I got woken up.

Also, my girlfriend was supposed to call me, cause we were supposed to meet up and go shopping (we're both in calgary) only she never called me and I cannot get ahold of her!

Aha, okay, that was my random rambling...I sure am tired though :p

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I am tired too. I have been in bed all day, I have a huge headache and well.. my Christmas sucks.

darx2mint4, that's a cute story! My cat was sleeping on my bed the other day and I wanted to sleep too and I suddenly felt something lying on my back.. I quickly turned around :eek:, I almost threw my cat from my bed, lol.

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I'm so tired. I slept until 2:15pm :eek: But I could still sleep. :lol: :rolleyes:

That's so cute, darxmint4! My cat *tries* to fit into my shoes. :p

15. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

i'm so tired too. and bored. my mum and my sis went iceskating... i was too lazy... and i'm hungry.. but i think i'll get sick again if i eat more of those christmas cookies.

my sis is ill. poor girl...