The Anti-Danny Thread

Re: Because Giovinazzo is playing Giovinazzo playing Danny

Probably why the acting is so consistently Giovinazzo is because Giovinazzo is acting as himself acting as Danny. Or the producers told Giovinazzo to go be an angry Giovinazzo and told (accolades! accolades!) Sinise to just keep remembering that he lost his wife. HAHA!

Ahem. Finding out what other people think suck about you is a good way of trying to improve because acting depends a lot on how much people love you. I love Hugh Laurie. Therefore I love Dr House. therefore Dr House will keep running thanks to viewers like me. If I can't stand Danny and I make that known, the series might cut Giovinazzo off from the series and replace him with ermmm... some other angry guy? Jean Claude Van Damme? HAHAHAHAHA

I'm still getting into CSI:NY. I'm warming to the other characters, but Danny just annoys me. My goldfish has a greater IQ! I think I'll have to give Tanglewood 2 a miss too. :rolleyes:

Thanks. Off -topic, but I would be tempted to go naked for Tyler! Back to Miami..... :)

:lol: I don't usually indulge in a smack-bottom of a character, but that is one Wicked Siggy!

Hmm, must be on par with the extra special model i.e. you know, the U575-0900 with the patented Wind Tunnel Technology (translate into Mongo Super Suck qualities).

:devil:

I have all these mixed up bittersweet feelings about Messer. Firstly, NY won't be shown in Singapore which means that I no longer have to look/listen at/to Messer's constipated muttering. At the same time, I will no longer have CSI NY, which totally sucks. Also, I actually quite like Messer's shell... maybe there'll be someone with a nice personality who'll turn up on MTV I want a famous face... nice shell plus great personality... what could be better?

:lol: I don't usually indulge in a smack-bottom of a character, but that is one Wicked Siggy!

Hmm, must be on par with the extra special model i.e. you know, the U575-0900 with the patented Wind Tunnel Technology (translate into Mongo Super Suck qualities).

:devil:
:lol: Thanks! I don't really go in for it myself either but I couldn't resist it. I think we are on the same wavelength! ;)
Messer's constipated muttering.
garnet_mermaid , that's exactly what it is! I would enjoy NY so much more if I could just erase Danny's dialogue. :rolleyes:

I would like to suggest that the producers hire Bruce Willis to do a voiceover for Carmine. Heh

Hhaha i think hes okay

Boy, did we get Danny in all his whining glory last night. God, I just wanted to stab him with that sword fish.

On the bright side, at least we know Hawkes is one of us. He looked SO annoyed every time Danny started whining :lol:. Aw, Hawkes. First he was all, "it's only two hours. Two hours won't kill you." Then, "It doesn't weight a ton, more like 250 pounds." Then he had to deal with Danny complaining about the smell of fish all the time. Hawkes deserves some vacation time after this case.

The premiere of NY was a shout out to us.

"My mother still dresses me."

You gotta wonder if that means he still lives with his mother. Ah, man. Too close to Halloween for that thought. I just flashed on Danny as Norman Bates in the Psycho shower scene. Somehow I don't think that's the shower scene all the screaming Danny fan-girls get themselves hot over. :D

I would love to see that, actually, then again I'm not a Danny fangurlz.

Aw, come on. We all know that isn't true. I saw "I Love Danny" written all over your diary when you came to visit me. Next to the pictures of Horatio with the heart around it.

I decided to bump this thread because I miss it and it's funny to go back and read the predictions now that season 2 is over.

I don't think the bet about Danny crying in S2 was far off. :lol: And Tanglewood 2 was a bust. :rolleyes:

Let me just be the minority here. I loved Run Silent Run Deep, which you guys call Tanglewood 2 so that means that you will hate it. :) I love whiny, drama queen Danny and yeah, a lot of the episodes seem to center around Danny but is that his fault? He doesn't write the scripts. He only does what they write for him.

I may not agree with your opinions, but I respect them and I hope you do the same for me. It's been interesting reading all these posts because they are the total opposite of the way I feel. Like I've stated in another thread, there's not one single person that everybody likes and that's what makes things interesting. ;)

Back