The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

OMG!! You really hate her, don't you?!? heheh Well, every normal human being does!
But I can say something positive about her: ... Her name!
Let me explain.. My name is also Natalia, but it's written like this: "Natália", cause I'm from brazil.. So, everytime Ryan (my favorite character!) said her name, I pretended he was saying it to me! Okay, it's a bit silly I know..
sorry about this useless reply, you can continue doing what you're doin'... hehe

OMG!! You really hate her, don't you?!? heheh Well, every normal human being does!
Well, not strictly true. I think Natalia's fans may have something to say about that. Let's respect those that do like her please and keep the criticism in here aimed at Natalia, not her fans. Thanks. :)

speed_cochrane said:
I actually don't mind the actress, but the character makes me want to puke.

She's one of those characters where as soon as she opens her mouth, I want her to get hit by a bus. It would have been better to see her has more of a strong woman 'doesnt-take-crap' kind of character instead of a 'I'm such a victim feed me ice cream' type of character.

I totally agree with everything you jus said. Especially the first part. I think it's more the character that bothers me than the actress.

Lucy said:
Well, not strictly true. I think Natalia's fans may have something to say about that. Let's respect those that do like her please and keep the criticism in here aimed at Natalia, not her fans. Thanks. :)

I'm sorry, I dind't mean to be rude with her fans, I was just trying to be funny, but i guess you right! I'm very sorry! :(

Well hopefully Snake lady is in for a bad time this season (going by the latest spoilers out it looks promising!!!).
If she does it might make this season a bit more bearable to watch. Only hope she's not gonna become a poor Snake victim and get some support and love from the rest of the team. That would make me chuck buckets.

I'd actually like it if she got...A better image this season. Lord knows we don't need anymore crap going on that would anger us even more. I'm not sure they can make us like her, but we could at least tolerate her...I'll take that over falling asleep during every scene she's in. What a baby.

I'm still praying she gets hit my some kind of large vehicle. :p

I'd be happy with something really heavy over big. Hmmm I think we need an episode with a runaway tank!! Oops..bye bye Boa Vista - splat! :devil: :devil:

:lol: Or a runaway Hummer! Horatio can 'accidentally' leave the emergency brake off on a hill.

I'm sorry, I dind't mean to be rude with her fans, I was just trying to be funny, but i guess you right! I'm very sorry! :(
That's okay. :) I know what you posted was in jest and you weren't meaning to cause offence, but we just need to be mindful that we respect all points of view (as much as we disagree with them at times), even when we are being humourous! ;)

Horatio wouldn't accidently do that (he's too on to it all the time) unless he was going through a rough patch and seeing ghosts ;) I nominate Tripp to do it so that he can be in the opening credits! That guy deserves to be given credits before splat vista.
Yeah I wanna see a beautiful splat vista! :lol:

Yeah, let's get Frank to splat her! No, wait, how about teamwork between Frank, Valera, and Tyler, who appeares again when he smells the oppentunity of splashing Natalia. All into the credits, I say! :D

:lol: I would be really happy if some sort of large object "accidentally" hit her. I think that would make for a happy episode.

Back