The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

Yeah, make Tyler a CSI...once they find him of course :lol: :D
Maybe thats the real reason that H and Eric are going to Brazil...because thats where TPTB sent Tyler, and H and Eric just found out that Boa was becoming a CSI :lol:
I would love for Tyler to be a CSI :D

haha, the Janitor...well, maybe the will become a CSI if Boa gets fired :lol:

i just wanted to add something about..
sure she might land in the hospital for a few days but then its like "omg natalia! i feel so sorry for her" and then its like drama drama drama about little miss natalia...i dont care about her personal life...i want to hear about ryans or id be willing to lean even more in Horatio's personal life.. ugh just not hers!!!!!!

sandersidle said:
i just wanted to add something about..
sure she might land in the hospital for a few days but then its like "omg natalia! i feel so sorry for her" and then its like drama drama drama about little miss natalia...i dont care about her personal life...i want to hear about ryans or id be willing to lean even more in Horatio's personal life.. ugh just not hers!!!!!!

I'm with you there sandersidle. I'd rather hear about the janitors personal life than you know whose...haha.

Carlz31-yup the real reason that H and Eric are off to Brazil is to find Tyler who has been undercover in Rio all along watching over Ray, Yelina and Ray Jnr at H's request!! :D

*head hits desk* dear god. i do not want to hear about the personal life of the drama queen.

you know who we know next to nothing about? ryan. the guy in the main credits, who granted, has only been here two seasons, but hey, they could have covered a lot of ground about his family and the like. that's something i would like to know.

why in the world do we have to hear about her?

iluvroadrunner, duh! It's obvious that Eva is the sister of the uncle of the married aunt of the stephdad of Ann Donahue. :lol: (don't get me wrong, Eva is cool.) That's why we have to know so much about Natalia.

And with the husband coming back, do I hear soap bubbles coming? Yes I do. *sigh* :rolleyes:

teeheehee...random and off topic: i love how with the spoiler box, the text doesn't show up but the smilies do. hilarious.

anyway back on-topic:

of course, Dutchie, that must be it. otherwise, there doesn't seem to be any reason for it. *groans* i hate this kind of ridiculous-ness.

Couldnt they just put Valera in the field because she would make an awesome csi. Heck, just give Frank a girlfriend if you wanna do something different. Just dont focus on Natalia cause yeah, we dont want more dramaqueeness.

I've only seen one ep with Natalie and so far, I am not liking her. Buying her way in the lab. Sigh, well, I've got more Miami eps to check and see what I think of her.

eww i really hope this doesnt happen:
ok if she becomes a csi i am actually going to die. she was the freakin mole and now the team is going to trust her to bring justice to miami!!!??? what are they thinking!

I think the past 7 pages illustrate that. I don't have anything against the actress, the character just annoys me. I won't go into detail because we've covered that already. Not everyone is going to like every character, and that's why we have diversity in the cast.

i dint mean it mad or angry if thats the way you see it there is no problem to me, because i know that everyone have has or her favo character in the show, but my english insnt that great so i asked for more clearing.. I hope thats clear now. and i dont mean it hard or angry at all.

Nathalie, we just think the character Natalia is very annoying. I know you didn't mean it badly. We don't hate the actress, Eva is cool, but the storyline the writers have made up for her is just...stupid in our opinion.

ok but you know i like to have a annoying person in Csi miami and that is maybe the reason why i like her so much... Because i can be like her.. * laugh about herself* ok thats not a good thing.. :devil:

Back