The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CAINEonFIRE, Jan 31, 2006.

1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

oh can i join this thread.... lets say i wouldnt exactly stop watching csi miami if she died....hell id have a huge partyyy :devil:

2. csimiami_happy

csimiami_happy Pathologist

Welcome sandersidle !

Today at work I was forced to clean up the top shelf of the sun care aisle. On which, of course, a crapload of sunless tanner had leaked. I got some on me and I was freaking out, hoping I wouldn't turn orange. I just kept mumbling 'stupid tanner, going to make me look like an Ooompa Loompa just like Snake. $8.50 an hour is not worth risking splotches of Boa Vista disorder'.

I have to talk about the new spoiler
    Oh, great, her ex-husband will get out of jail and be around for several episodes. If they make Eric save her or even give a damn that her ex is bothering her, I'm going to be ill.

3. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

^i may just join you.

that would be just like him too. they seemed to have him running off to save the damsel in distress a lot this season. if they continue that arc with Snake Lady, i think i'm gonna puke.

4. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

Yes the reavers look pretty good to help us out. Nice pic thanks midnight :lol: Hey, let's incorporate the reavers with the tag team that Dutchie mentioned with Frank, Valera and Tyler (btw what ever happened to Tyler - he was GR8!!) into our Splat Vista Campaign :mad: Should the reavers come before or after the tank Vista splat?? Hmm

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I don't think reavers care for people that are already dead. They might use her carcass to decorate their ship, though.

6. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

Well they can take what's left of her and decorate their ship. But...do they want an orange coloured ship?

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I just wanted to quote what Ducky posted earlier in this thread. Thumpy and I have had a few complaints about the 'orange' comments related to Natalia. We realize that you are joking, but please bear in mind that these comments can be considered offensive. Thanks.

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

We're sorry Lucy, we didn't mean to offend anyone. We'll stick with Snake from now on. Sorry!

Oh jolly, just what we need after the mole thind: her abusive ex-husband. I bet she'd gonna be all like: 'and he's hurting me again!' And everyone will go: 'awwwww! Let's save her and feel sorry for her!' BUT I see a positice side of this spoiler. Abusive ex-husband? I bet he wants her back, she'll say no way, and then the 'abusive' side plays up. TPTB like drama, after all. Maybe she'll be in the hospital for a couple of episodes...

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks for understanding - it's okay, we know any offence caused was unintentional. :)

10. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

*wonders if anyone is gonna post anything further in this thread now*

11. CSI_Forensics

CSI_Forensics Hit and Run

You know what I think they should have done? I think instead of H's wife being sniper shot, it should have been Miss Boa.. the character.. not the actress. I loved Eva when she was on that one soap opera... cant remember which one though... but seriously they need to give Boa an actual job in the lab or make her someone else's assistant. Cause she doesnt have a purpose other than to be a scene stealer. Thats my opinion about it.

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Well now she gets a real job in the lab...I just don't like it at all!!!! *mutters stupid things*

I mean, I know they're gonna be packed with cases if Eric and H are away, but why Natalia? Why not Valera? Why not...Dan for all I care? Why Natalia? What have we done wrong? TPTB clearly don't read on this board, do they? I mean, I know there are people that do like Natalia, but her character just annoys me to bits.

13. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

cooper was clearly interested in working in the field, and they put her in instead? they put the mole in instead? doesn't make any sense.

and i understand that they want to have someone they know with them in the field, but i'm kind of getting sick of the character-who-does-something-else-going-into-the-field storyline. it was kinda cool with greg on LV, and i love hawkes as a csi on NY, but it's getting too overdone for me.

i would rather they bring in some temporary characters to fill in for h and eric. it would be a little refreshing to see some new people, and they don't have to stay, just kind of filling in, you know?

...and i'm probably alone on this one here.

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

No, you are certainly not. I totally agree. Why the mole? Why not some fresh, new face, temporary at first, but maybe a recurring character later. Like Sofia in LV, who started as CSI when the team got split up, and ended up a recurring cop. I like that. But no, CSI:Miami has to make the mole a cannon character and a CSI. :rolleyes:

15. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

It looks like the writers are recycling what's happened on the other shows in it's franchise.

It would be refreshing to have *step in* CSI's who come back every now and again to change it up a little. I can't understand Boa Vista being made a CSI after it was revealed that she was the mole. Has she had police training or is that not necessary in Miami anymore. Perhaps the janitor should say they want to be a CSI too! :lol:

If they had to put a lab person into the field, they could of found Tyler who's gone AWOL and put him in :D