The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CAINEonFIRE, Jan 31, 2006.

1. CaRWashLuvr

CaRWashLuvr Hit and Run

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

maybe she'll only be a CSI as long as H and Eric are gone, maybe she's becoming one b/c they are gone and they need people to fill in that's the only explanation i have for why they would possible make her a CSI.. with H and Eric gone for a little bit next season i was looking forward to Ryan and Calleigh being the lone CSI's at the lab for a little bit.. but no of course that can't happen.. at least they are all mad at her that'll be fun to watch can't wait to see Ryan and Calleigh and everyone else being mean to her :D

2. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

LMAO@speed_chochrane. A giant orange descends over Miami for season 5. I can just visualize it... :lol:

Yeah I'm hoping H will come back and fire Boa Vista's ass outta there cause she's incompetent. His team has always been slick so having a csi with no police training, let alone gun training seems ludicris. Hmmm she should go in with the SWAT team minus the vest with fatal results :devil:

And I agree CaRWashluvr, the only thing I'm looking forward to in season 5 is Ryan and Calleigh being mean to snake lady. If the she becomes integrated as part of the happy team I don't know if I'll be able to watch anymore as much as I love all the other characters.

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Yeah but if they continue colourthemes in season 5, she can hide whenit comes turn of red/yellow/orange clothes.

And perhaps they added her so DC wouldn't feel so alone with his red hair.

Ok, sorry. That skincolour talk I find bit offending because we are what we are and even you hate the charcter/actress... it feels going too personal. IMO.

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

And not the cool and funny kind, like Jerry Blank.

Um, we've learned not to use the words 'Donahue' and any form of 'think' in the same sentences. It causes a vortex in the time continuum and the earth dies a little quicker.

I think it would be more cost efficient if she were just fired.

I can't see how they'd make her a CSI for a day. To become a CSI, you need schooling, and it's not the type you finish in two weeks. My friend Brandon has been in CSI school for years and he's just now doing his internship. Snake would have to first become a cop, too, since this is law in Miami. So I wouldn't buy this theory if Donahue dipped it in chocolate.

Then again, this is CSI: Miami. The writers can't even spell taut correctly, for God's sake.

Donahue's full of crap, too. You KNOW Natalia will redeem herself in the first couple of episodes, so I wouldn't be looking forward to the team being "mean" to her. Not in an immature way, anyway. Ryan and Valera might, I expect everyone else will be civil. Even if Calleigh is a little short with her, you know they'll just make Natalia the poor little victim, anyway. This storyline stinks from every single angle.

5. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

Donahue's full of crap, too. You KNOW Natalia will redeem herself in the first couple of episodes, so I wouldn't be looking forward to the team being "mean" to her. Not in an immature way, anyway. Ryan and Valera might, I expect everyone else will be civil. Even if Calleigh is a little short with her, you know they'll just make Natalia the poor little victim, anyway. This storyline stinks from every single angle.

[/QUOTE]

One can only hope that there is some kind of continuity throughout the season with the characters distrusting her. If the leaks are all gone and forgotten by episode 3 in the new season and Natalia is the heroine of the team I'll seriously puke.

Maybe the writers will suprise us. That's a big maybe though!

6. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

One can only hope that there is some kind of continuity throughout the season with the characters distrusting her. If the leaks are all gone and forgotten by episode 3 in the new season and Natalia is the heroine of the team I'll seriously puke.

Maybe the writers will suprise us. That's a big maybe though!

[/QUOTE]

Thats what will proable happen, snake lady will redeem herself. Everyone in the lab will be sorry they were mean to her. Donahue will say everyone loves her and I'll be in my bathroom being sick :mad:

7. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Here's my 3 ideas on how they could "Get rid of Boa Vista!!!"

Idea #1...Pair her up with Horatio. Then maybe any Mala Noches not in jail or not deported would go after her and she'd have to go to Antarctica just to get away from them. :lol:

Idea #2...Dump her on Grissom and his team.
    *ducks* *runs and hides from the Vegas CSI fans*
    Have Calleigh, Eric, Ryan and Valera going around the lab and Frank going around the police department getting signatures on a petition to have Natalia transferred to another lab in another state...as far from Florida as possible. I KNOW!!! I KNOW!!! Instead of dumping her on Grissom and his team, dump her in some lab in the nothern most part of Alaska in a little isolated town with a population of under 1,000 people. Let her twittle her little "I'm-the-mole-in-the-lab" thumbs there. :lol:

Idea #3...Transfer her to a crime lab in some REALLY unstable part of Iraq. :lol:
    Oh. I'm so bad. :devil:

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Maybe they should just send Natalia into a jewelery store. That always seems to work.

[Horatio and Natalia walk into jewelery store]

Natalia: Oh look at the pretty jewelery. There are different colors in the spectrum?

BANG BANG BANG.

Horatio: ..Well, *puts on shades* Didn't see that one coming.

[Cue opening credits]

Hey a girl can dream right?

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Speed, that's so funny. :lol: Carolyn318 yours are good too. Alaska sounds fine.

10. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

You'd better start running! :lol:

I think she'll be fired as soon as someone sees what she can do on a crime scene.

Boa: Hey, Calleigh, there's iron smell in this room.

Cal: It happens when there are litres of blood around.

Boa: You silly girl, I've noticed the blood. I was just wondering what's this iron smell. Besides all this red doesn't match with the pink walls.

Cal: That's blood, you undestand? B-l-o-o-d! It's red and thick and...

Boa: Oh, I know! I know! It runs through my veins!

Cal: *It won't much longer.* Why don't you lift the prints now?

Boa: Uh, ok, I- Oooh, look! Tanning lotion!

This is likely to happen, imo. Oh goddess, why can't she just disappear?

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

OMG Luna, that's so hilarious! Let's get the box from 'abra-cadaver' and make her disappear! :lol:

Btw: Carolyn318, I'm with CDC. :devil:

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Re: The "Get rid of Boa Vista!!!" Thread

I KNOW!!! I KNOW!!! Contact Clavo Cruz in prison to see if he has anymore GIANT snakes. Preferably one that wouldn't regurgitate Natalia like that one did that girl in the season 3 episode IDENTITY.

IDENTITY was THE GROSSEST episode of season 3.
    Sorry, ranting.
    But I do feel better now that I've ranted a little.

13. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

But wouldn't that be cannibalism on the snake's part? :devil: :lol:

14. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

Snakes don't care about cannibalism. They don't live by quite the same sense of morality that we do.

although, i don't think she would taste very good. all that sunless tanner? bleh...poor snake.

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Quicky, I laughed out loud at that! Briljant. Cannibalism. God I love you. :lol:
    Forget the snake, let's bring in the alligators! Dump her in the everglades, add a nice piece of meat... :devil: