The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CAINEonFIRE, Jan 31, 2006.

1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

OMG this thread is great, I'm laughing so hard at you all. I can't stand Boa either and the thought of her being a CSI just turns my stomach, WTF is TPTB thinking. I don't get it and I know this season is going to cause me to get more grey hairs or pull some hairs out. If they needed someone to fill in I'd say Cooper or Valera, they have more experience and seniority. When I read the spoiler I cussed a lot. I just hope Ryan does give her attitude and NEVER let's up and trusts her again.
    I loved the scenerio of Cal showin her how to use the gun, Great one Dutchie and NO that wasn't too mean.

2. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

Speed_Cochrane - you make me laugh. I can just imagine H putting on his shades with no emotion and saying that.

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

And that's why I think it's actually in the script for season five. :lol:

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I have another one! I was looking into my map of the world and there's a place in Brazil that caught my eye. Three times guessing what's its name? Boa Vista... *shrudder*

SO: Where do you live?
    SO2: In Boa Vista.
    SO: (who is a CSI:Miami fan) NO! *hits SO2 with whatever is in reach* :lol:

Hey...if Horatio and Eric are going to Brazil...let them take Natalia and dump her in Boa Vista! :D (let's just hope that Yelina, Raymond and Ray jr. DON'T live there!)

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, Boa Vista is the capital of Roraima. I don't give the writers too much credit to know this, however.

Not looking forward to the new season. Man, you guys should've seen me when it was revealed Natalia was the mole. I was so happy I actually did my happy dance. I thought, "finally, they're getting rid of her!" And then we learned she's coming back. I actually threw up in my mouth.

6. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Yeah, I bet thats what I'll be thinking when that episode airs.

Haha, last night, I saw 'Payback', and I already knew that Snake was the mole when they said it, so I was pointing at the screen screaming "IT'S HER! ITS HER I TELLS YA!" but they didn't believe me...and I loved it when both Frank and Calleigh had a go at her...that was awesome!

Though I really couldn't stand the fact that they gave a whole episode dedicated to how Natalia was the hero. I was secretly hoping that they guy Brian did turn out to be the rapist and Natalia screwed up the test...

But seriosuly, A WHOLE EPISODE?! Yeah, lets bring in a lab tech who does nothing constructive at all, that serves no purpose and that nobody likes and giver her a whole episode. Notice they never did that for the veteran lab techs like Tyler, Valera or Belmontes. That pissed me off. Oh wait, they did give Valera an episode, but that was only to tell everyone how she screwed up. Get real writers, get rid of Snake and leave her in Boa Vista, then have her killed by the Mala Noche...or better, by Tyler (who must be hiding in Brazil somewhere, because I still have no idea where he is) for taking away the screentime of the lab techs that people actually like.

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I say we collect some money and buy a ticket to Boa Vista, then send it to Boa. In Boa Vista she can mole around as long as she wants and get pregnant anytime she wants. (Urgh, Snake babies! Ok, let's just sterilize her, before sending her there.) She could become the queen of Boa Vista and live there happily ever after. The colour of the flag will be orange and there'll be her face on it (it'd work like a jackstraw).
    No one in Miami would miss her and the show could go on, regaining its old, pride-worthy reputation.
    Amen.

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Amen to that. CDC, have you considered joining me on the CSI:Miami writing staff?? :D I'd hire you immediatly! Why aren't you on MSN by the way, I miss you!

Okay, so she'll be the queen of Boa Vista...note to self: NEVER go on holiday to Boa Vista. :lol:

9. midnight_tiptoes

The perfect death for Natalia. Eric takes her fishing, and this happens. Except she doesn't live.

That made me laugh so hard. Go marlins!

10. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

Haha...this thread is great. Always a guaranteed laugh although I did cringe at the mention of snake babies...eww.

11. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

You know, I've never really thought of it that way, but you're right. What a waste!

12. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

i agree. you know, usually i'm pretty tolerant of new characters, but i really just can't stand her. she really pisses me off. She'll go from acting like she's the greatest thing since sliced bread to playing the victim in about two seconds, and that's really really annoying. no character should be like that. pick one way and stick to it.

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I actually don't mind the actress, but the character makes me want to puke.

She's one of those characters where as soon as she opens her mouth, I want her to get hit by a bus. It would have been better to see her has more of a strong woman 'doesnt-take-crap' kind of character instead of a 'I'm such a victim feed me ice cream' type of character.

14. midnight_tiptoes

She didn't seem so bad in the first episode, but as soon as they made her a regular, she began to suck.

The most annoying scene of all, for me, was well, first when she was bitching about all these pregnancy symptoms, but didn't come right out and say, "I think I might be pregnant." I fucking hate it when people do that. Seriously, you have no idea. It's not a Natalia thing. I've always felt this way. Honey, if you think you have something, come right out and say it. Don't be all, "ow, I'm nauseous, I'm throwing up in the mornings, my breasts hurt," just to get sympathy, cause you'll get none from me. Why would you wanna advertise the fact that you MIGHT be pregnant? To Calleigh? I just hate people who are constantly fishing for sympathy, but they want YOU to figure out why. Of course, they're NEVER actually sick, they just want you to think they are cause they love the attention. People like that should be taken out back and shot.

And Natalia does that constantly. She did it again later when she was talking to Eric about her past, she was all shady about it but again, being shady on purpose so Eric would get all intrigued and ask. Why do people have to do this? Just say it, say. it. Why a woman would want sympathy for having been in an abusive relationship is beyond me. Why a woman would want sympathy for being set up to be a mole is beyond me.

That's why I hate her. She's a drama queen, she loves attention, and it seems like she lives to get sympathy from others. If she's such a hypochondriac the writers should then give her some terminable disease, so then she'll really have something to whine about. That's karma, bitch.

15. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

I agree Carol, even though I haven't seen the later part of the season, she did the exact same thing in 'Shattered' when she was talking to Ryan, and she said "It's not the first crime scene I've been to. Just the first one by choice" Oh for goodness sakes, stop whining and out with it!

I have nothing against the actress, but the character pisses me off beyond belief.