Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would never forget the onions! ;) hmmmm, could you forgive onion breath if it was nicky? tough choice...
now i need to medicate myself yet again so hopefully i can sleep tonight

Hi, I thought that was funny, only nick would react that way to a girl in her bra before him, poor guym they always make him uncomfertable, but he's a cutie!

I hope he's in the next episode some more, need more nicky!!

and who has 'Just a Walk in the Park?!" I have never seen this movie!! must see it!

ok bye

Yep you must he was sooo good in it, and hot too!!!

Can't wait for FannySmackin', must get through Toe Tags first tho, just happy if there is plenty of Nick in it!

The "where is your shirt" scene was so funny. I mean the look on his face, he is so cute when is in an uncomfortable situation. :lol:

I also can't wait to see FannySmackin', maybe we'll get some Nicky goodness.

Hear! Hear! I'll second that on the screen time. I hope tptb will be giving George more screen time when Billy is off to do the play.

Hear! Hear! I'll second that on the screen time. I hope tptb will be giving George more screen time when Billy is off to do the play.

Totally agree with that Jacquie ! Obviously, they nearly promoted him to Lead CSI in season 4 so he should be in a perfect position to lead some cases of his own. Really I would like some more Nick-centric (real word?) episodes such as Gum Drops where he was fantastic! :D

I know he's not in the movie, but man...everytime I hear the commercial for the new "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" movie, there is a guy who REALLY sounds like GE! I stopped dead the first time I heard it!

george has done a lot, theres no denying he worked hard to get where he is. i know all of us want a big screen movie for him! if marg could be in a movie in between shooting for csi why not george? sure hes great in the made for tv movies hes been in, but not all his fans have to oppertunity to see him. :)
ive never noticed any george sounding person in the chainsaw massacre trailer, ill have to check that out :lol: although after the ending of the remake i refused to go to texas, that was before i found out how losely based on a true story the movie actually is. although if i had george with me id have no problem going to texas :D everythings bigger in texas you know... :devil:

I hear ya, maple! The key to the commercial is to listen without watching the ad...then you might hear the guy I'm thinking of.

I'm here hoping someone can help me locate a fan fic.

I know that technically this doesn't belong here but who better to know about Nick centric fan fic but other Nick fans.....

I came across the story a couple months ago and then lost track of it. It was a WIP that I saw over on fanfiction.net (I think). Of course I can't remember the title or the author.

It was a case story that centered mostly on Nick and Brass investigating a murder. They got chased by a dog and their primary suspect was a guy who reminded them of Napoleon Dynamite. There was also a scene where Nick ate a Froot Loop that the suspect's mom had strung and used as a decoration on her Christmas tree. His little taste test told him that the cereal was too stale to fit the alibi the mom was using to try and clear her son.

You would think since I remember so many details I would remember the name of the darn story but that is not the case.

Hopefully this sounds familiar to someone....

im sorry but i have no idea what youre talking about! :lol: although it sounds interesting and funny so if you wouldnt mind sending me a link if and when you find it i wouldnt mind reading it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back