Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its new. They list James Woods (Shark) and Heartland as the other guests. Shark is a new show so they wouldn't be able to list it that way if it was old.

Also to make it more confusing TV Guide has it listed as being on Thursday.

Susan

George on a talk show. YES! Thanks for letting us know blackflag. I will have to tape it regardless and the way the week is shaping up I will probably be watching it on the weekend.

Yeeehaw! I so can't wait!!! George! Interview!! Craig Ferguson is too funny! Gotta record that one!!! Fresh George! Ohhhhhh......yeah! Thanks blackflag!

I needed to visit the Ward. Mom had back surgery this week, spent time commuting back and forth to hospital, not to mention being household mama. Ah....but I visioned the comforts of the Ward as I feel asleep. Nothing like soft padding to make one feel at home. I think I might have been too tired to notice all that padding. Anyhoo....mom is home now and I go back to work tomorrow night.

Can we say Sept 21st? Can we say I'm so excited I could yell?! Arrrgghhh!!! The waiting is killing me!!! I keep thinking...fresh Nick, cute Nick, fresh Nick, adorable Nick, fresh Nick, hot Nick! I kinda feel like Baba's Grover busting moves. In my case, I'm busting something! :D

SparkyGirl I hope your mom is well and I'm sure Nick would send her his best wishes for a speedy recovery. Please send her mine. My dad, who is 81, has just had his appendex out. I hope this is not an omen and we have more parents falling ill.

I'm sooo looking forward to Thursday night. With the week I have ahead of me Thursday will be my night to put my feet up and see a georgeous guy named George Eads do his thing on tv after an absence 4 loonngg months. When Thursday comes we can all say we survived

oh an interview yay!! so being on wednesday, will the show techniquely be airing on thursday morning since its at 1235? i want to make sure i sent my vcr right!

Thanks for the tip blackflag!

According to my tivo it will be on at 12:37am on Thursday, so that's Wednesday night into Thursday morning.

It's so nice to get to see a new interview, I think this will be the first one that I've seen when it airs (or at least the day after since I'll probably go to bed before it's on). :D

George will be on Craig show on Thrusday night after CSI but I will watch it on Wednesday night to see it and I will not miss it. I miss George for 4 month now, I am so excited to see him again on CSI.

I read on other board that CSI will be on Entertainment tonight all this weeks, I don't know if it true or not but I will watch to see.

Hi after a long absence, I'm back!!!

And when i come back in here I here George will be on a talk show!!!! yee haa!!!

and once again, hello all!!

Jacquie said:
SparkyGirl I hope your mom is well and I'm sure Nick would send her his best wishes for a speedy recovery. Please send her mine. My dad, who is 81, has just had his appendex out. I hope this is not an omen and we have more parents falling ill.

I do hope your dad is doing well, Jaquie. It is a slow process. Return wishes for your dad and a speedy recovery as well. I hope there are no more parents that fall ill. The Ward will be crowded with Stokers in need of respit! Not sure if Destiny would survive the onslaught! ;) I'm sure her hosing abilities will be put to the test! :D

I'm sooo looking forward to Thursday night. With the week I have ahead of me Thursday will be my night to put my feet up and see a georgeous guy named George Eads do his thing on tv after an absence 4 loonngg months. When Thursday comes we can all say we survived

It has been a long time! Nothing like a George drought to have us beggin' for relief. Even getting hosed wouldn't have ended the pain, torture and suffering of a George-less summer. Thank the heavens I'm off this Thursday! I don't think I could have worked knowing the new season was starting. My mind would have been on Nick, the hot Texan God who makes Thursday nights worth watching!

I can't wait! My cats are looking at me like I'm possessed! Hmmm.....I am! :D

Sparky The other day it was on TV in English but i have never seen it on the Internet, I'll keep my eye out know.
Maybe I could record it if i ever see it again and upload it.

Dude, blackflag, you are my new best friend! Their last interview together was so cool! I hope this one will met the standard!

wlk68 said:

3) And finally, a little bonding between Nick, Warrick and Greg. Maybe get a little scene with them doing something outside of work, just having fun. Maybe shooting some hoops or playing video games. I would be curious to see what these guys do to relieve all the stress that doing their job, day in and day out, does to them.

i forget the episode, but it was the one where nick, warrick, and greg were in the break room eating popcorn. we never heard what they were talking about, and it was only a few seconds long but was really effective at showing the friendship between the three. that proves they dont need big long scenes to show theses guys are friends, just a moment or two here and there. i know for me at least, and probably most of us, weve gotten to the point where we want to get into the characters lives. maybe a hot and sweaty basketball game, thats all im asking for! :devil: im also a fan of football, well, more football pants :lol:
the writers are really good at giving us a taste of what we want and then taking it away! maybe theyll get it right this year, seventh times a charm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back