Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrong about the talk show, it was on Wednesday night, early Thursday, stupid tv on the computer was wrong. I check it on my statlite just to make sure, I'm glad I did because I probably will miss it. I won't miss it, he was so funny on Craig Ferguson or something.

Can we say....wowza?!

George was looking mighty hot on the late, late show. Is it me or has he been working out? He seems...more well toned. Or is it the hair cut that makes him more bulked? Does anyone else notice that or am I heading to the Ward again? Gotta love that buzz cut! I'm in heaven!

On-line gambling? Now we know what George was doing with his summer! ;) ;) Surfing the web can be interesting! How to stay out of trouble during summer hiatus-a book by George Eads! I'm sure all of us can write a book on how to stay out of trouble, or should I say how to stay in trouble! :D

I've had the day from hell and I'm still reeling from it. A day I want to forget but a day I need to remember for the next time. For just an hour I laughed and forgot about how inept I felt today. Everyday I learn something, I just wish I didn't have to learn it the hard way!

SparkyGirl - sorry you had such a bad day. I hope seeing George on the "Late, Late Show" made you feel allllll better. :)

OMG!! George Eads!! He did look hot on the late show! And he did look more well toned. Or looked like a "big John," is that what he called that guy he was talking about who poured a salad on his lap? lol
But they didn't even talk about the season premiere episode. At least I don't think they did. Thank goodness I taped it so I can watch it over and over and over again. teehee Man, he looked great!! :devil: :)

i was so worried i set my tape up wrong but i got it! he was so cute, i wish he had more time, like in their first interview. although i do love dave foley and thought his little bit was hilarious. (hes my second favourite kid in the hall)
he looked so gorgeous and was so cute. this guy needs to get interviewed more!! i loved hearing the backround story to the salad throwing, i knew it happened but the details and george telling it were so funny. glad to see the lil stoker was working overtime :lol:
did i mention how beautiful he looked with his $11 dollar haircut? :D

Just thought I would post my first message ever! Regarding the gorgeous George L'Oreal advert. Over here in England, the advert is shown on Living TV (normally in one of the breaks during the 11pm repeats of CSI). I have seen it there for the past 3 nights (I like to watch at least one CSI ep a day).

Don't be too disappointed if you haven't seen it in English though as his voice is definately dubbed!!

Welcome to the forum, elsie

maple , why don't you give all of us who couldn't watch the interview a little summary? Or even better - write it down for us, word by word :D ;) I mean I started working 8 hours ago and have been surfing the net secretly, searching for anything on this interview. I'm starving for information here :D

I do think he spent his summer well. Who am I to complain. :D The story on the salad throwing was really funny (for lack of spelling ability on my 2hrs sleep), it sounds like he was put in the middle of the booth by his friends on purpose. That 11 dollar haircut looks great. :lol: Yes maple the little stoker was working overtime. I did tape it, and I've only watched it about a dozen times.

Did anyone watch CBS earlier in the evening. It was funny.
I watched 11 Angry Jurors on Spike at 7 then I sat on CBS for the rest of the night. During Jericho (actually got into this show) they had maybe 1 CSI commercial. During Criminal Minds (needed to watch part 2) they had a CSI commercial every other commercial break. During CSI NY they showed a CSI commercial every commercial break.

Susan

That interview was super cute. I tivo'd it and wasn't going to watch until after the show tonight (I am SOOOO spoiler-free) but I couldn't stop myself. Totally glad that I watched it. Sigh, he's so cute.

Hey, if you haven't visited Texan Charm lately, go there and click on the link for CBSgotjackd -- they are 5/6 song playlists from some of the CBS stars including GE and ES, along with them introducing the songs on their lists. GE's list is very interesting :)

Thanks aquarian! Seeing George did help my mood somewhat. Must have been that smile! Or was it his laugh? I think it was both! I recorded it, got one of those recordable DVD players, watched it about 5 more times before going to bed. I had to make sure I saw every thing! It is easy to miss things!

Maybe George's friends like him in the middle. That way he don't get into too much trouble! :lol: George doesn't strike me as a person to go out of his way to escalate anything. But does strike me as a person to say something to diffuse a situation. He handled that situation well. It has to be hard at times to do normal things with his friends. I'm not sure how I would have handled that situation. Makes me respect George more for being able to let things go instead of making them worse. Not to mention being able to laugh at the situation. I don't think anyone could deal with something without being able to laugh about it later. I make myself laugh more than I should!

U of the Moo, allmaple? Hmmm....you do make me ponder from time to time. Which is a good thing! You guys make me laugh when I think I can't!

Welcome elsie! Make yourself at home and don't forget to visit the Ward where you will find most of us most of the time. You haven't lived until you get hosed by our sanity challenged Destiny. Trust me, we are a friendly bunch of crazy Stokers!

Thanks for the kind welcomes! I have visited the ward often, just haven't posted yet...

I'm jealous of all of you who get to watch CSI tonight, I'll have to wait until January to see it, hope it is all you dream for.

SparkyGirl said:

U of the Moo, allmaple? Hmmm....you do make me ponder from time to time. Which is a good thing! You guys make me laugh when I think I can't!

thats the nick name for my school! :D i think western students probably came up with it to make fun of us, since we have the ontario agricultural college and a lot of research work with livestock. im going to say were probably the only school outside of the prairies with a barn and cows on campus :lol: i wont tell you what we at guelph say about western, i might get myself in trouble :devil:

i am going to cherish my tape of the late late show, because whenever they get online they quality is usually really poor. if only momma had sprung for the dvd recorder... :lol: lets just hope i dont wear it out!

Oh my god that interview was so funny. George really is a character. I had heard about the 'salad-in-the-face' story, but not him telling it personally. And Craig's response was perfect. Thanks for posting the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back