Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my Nicky wish list for season 7: (and Allmaple you touched on quite a few)

1. Nick winds up really empressing Eckly and being pramoted
2. Nick gets a puppy, or other pet (no girl friend, becouse well I will hate her and wish she'd leave, also I'm a shipper)
3. Nick shows some sighn of stress or emotion after being buried.
4. Grissom winds up opoligizing to Nick for some reason
5. Nick and Greg work a case together
6. Nick and Sara work a case together
7. Nick becomes emotionaly involved with another child case
8. at one point Nick takes off his shirt (ok, I want this to haapen all the time)
9. Nick winds up working a case with a celebrity guest star (Anderson Cooper) I would love that!
and 10. Nick leads nore cases and some one accadently calls him 'Boss'

yup, there they are, I know some are pretty far fetched, but hey it could happen :)

and i'd like to give a Happy Birthday to Destiny Happy Birthday!!!
(I tried to put it some where you would find it :)

Season 7 wish list

-that the team would treat Nick with respect. I sometimes feel they treat him like the class dunce.
-I would like a conclusion to Grave Danger and in particular the tape message that Nick did.
-I wouldn't mind Nick having a girlfriend but just don't have him getting married.
-For Nick to be the lead CSI when Grissom is away.
- there's a case that has a Markham connection and they send Nick here to investigate. :D Ok I know this will never happen but I can wish :D

I don't really think that the team treats Nick the "duncey" way anymore. I think they stopped that a couple years back, and I think Greg has taken on the role nicely. :D

My main thing for this season would have to be that I want him and Warrick to work more cases together and strengthen their friendship...plus it would be kinda fun to seem them in another dangerous situation like they were in "Poppin' Tags"... :p

Ohhhhhhh...the tension!

nicksarafan2 said: and i'd like to give a Happy Birthday to Destiny Happy Birthday!!!
(I tried to put it some where you would find it :)
Consider it found, and thank you, though it is my job to remind folks there is a happy birthday thread in MISC, but that was sweet of you. ;)

My Nicky wish list for season seven..

Oh goody here we go:

- I want at least three Nick-centric episodes filled with angst and more angst
-I want him to lead another murder investigation
-I want him to finally go bonkers over the stuff he's had todeal with and be in therapy to deal with it.
-I want an episode where the boxer/brief/tidy-whitey/jockeys question is finally answered (Shallow yes)
-I want to see him beat someone to pulp
-I want to see his house again

baba you're correct on the dunce thing. When you watch all the episodes as quickly as I did to catch up they blend in a bit. Thanks for the reminder. :)

myfuturecsi I think we'd all like an answer to the boxer/brief etc. :)

What do I want?

The first thing I want in a genuinely happy Nick. When was the last time we saw Nick goofing off and really happy. I don't think it really happened last year. At this point who deserves to be happy more than Nick? Compared to other seasons Nick was way to serious last season.

I also want more Nick and Warrick interaction like they were in season 1. The back and forth banter of those 2 is missed.

Should probably add that I also want a lot of what's already been said.
- I want him to be the lead on some cases.
- Grave Danger fallout (of some kind).
- some Gum Drops type situation where it Nick, Warrick, Sara, and Greg working a case without the bosses around.

- All the shallow things :devil: that I doubt that I really need to mention. Hey! It's what we all really want.

Susan

I have a lot of things I would like to see in Season 7 for Nick.

1) I would love to see Nick take on more of a leadership role. He did fantastic in Gum Drops and had a really good rapport with Ecklie and the DA in The Unusual Suspect.

Maybe there could be a really big case with multiple fatalities (like in Chasing The Bus) he could have shift that night (like Warrick in Ellie). To be able to see him rise to the challenge and be the mentor and leader I know he could be would absolutely rock!

2) I would also love for him to maybe get himself a girlfriend...give the poor boy someone to love!!! No hookers, no murder suspects.....just a nice, warm, genuine, loving person.

And I don't need to see every single minute of it played out in front of me. Think more like Super Dave with the occasional mention rather than like with Catherine where we've seen her train wreck of a love life played out in nauseating detail.

3) And finally, a little bonding between Nick, Warrick and Greg. Maybe get a little scene with them doing something outside of work, just having fun. Maybe shooting some hoops or playing video games. I would be curious to see what these guys do to relieve all the stress that doing their job, day in and day out, does to them.

I've pretty much given up any hope of more Grave Danger continuity than what we've already seen so there's no point in beating that particular dead horse any more. *sigh*

Yeah, I want moments with Nick where he's just laughing at himself, like when he had to call the hooker in Bang-Bang...I know a lot of people hate that scence because of the whole hooker thing, but I liked it because Nicky seemed really happy and easy-going the whole time! :D

I dunno...half the time I want him to be the happiest guy in the world, but the other side of me wants to see him wig out and just deck someone over all the crap he's been through... :rolleyes:

Hey, I love Nick and heard about the commercial he has done, for l'oreal. Well I thought this would probably be the best place to ask if it is possible to watch it in English? I have searched the internet and only found it in French and German. If someone could possibly help me please :)

I think I can safely say that the commercial is not available in english because someone would have posted a link by now.

For those of us who have wanted George to do more interviews (and who hasn't). He's listed as being on the Late Late Show on Wednesday Sept. 20. Found this out on IMDB boards and then checked it out on the Late Late Show website. Don't know which day they consider Wednesday with a show that airs at 12:35am.

Probably wouldn't watch if you're going spoiler free though.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back