Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allmaple, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Yeah, I feel a tiny bit sorry for him, but more sorry for his wife and 7 kids.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Guys as I said in another thread, lets keep the "Mel Gibson" discussion to the "General Media" section please and you all can breath its a request not yelling at you all. :lol:

3. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

George: gag..gag...gag..s'cuse me..hairball..

:lol: I soaked the sreen with diet pepsi, myfuturecsi! The mental picture of that is just too much! Remember I'm easily amused! I'm still being amused over the receptical thing! Okay I'm from Ohio, surrounded by cornfields, wild animals and orange barrels.

I'm sure George deals with a lot of stuff day to day. Staying out of the press is probably one of them. Unless it is the good press-is there such a thing? I'm not sure I could handle the fish bowl of it all. I'm not sure how George does it, but hats off to him. Besides my un-lady like vocabulary would make some men blush when my ire is irked.

I'm sure George has spent his hiatus kicking back and relaxing. Mav is probably ready for him to go back to work! I so can't wait for season 7. Is time going slow or what?

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Has anyone heard when they are heading back to work?

5. nix586141

nix586141 Hit and Run

i heard mid august?

~nix

6. Destiny

Usually it starts with designers, production, writers returning about the middle to the last of June, then the the cast comes in about the first of july to get info, updates and such for promotions, then around the middle to the last of July they come back in an start working.

They tend to work up to if not more then 18 hrs aday 5 days aweek, so usually when they first come in at the beginning of july it gives them a rough schedule so they can finish up or arrange time around what they are already doing. ;)

Also alot of the cast comes in to do odds and ends in the ep, such as voice overs or some of the split screens and just stuff that could be added later or not at all, but they also get to meet up again and just get back into their characters. :)

7. ariela57

ariela57 Lab Technician

I'd really like to see George and Tarantino team up again. Not sure about the role, but they sure seem to bring out the best in one another. Besides, it will be a cute reunion of sorts. I can imagine that meeting:
    George: Now Quentin, you know I love you, but do you think I can be ABOVE ground for the role this time?
    Quentin: (evil glare) : We'll see about that....
    George: And no crickets?
    Quentin: Not even the tiny ones?

8. softcake

softcake Pathologist

*giggles madly* *wants to be a tiny cricket*
    Yeah, I figure Quentin would do that... But I don't think - honestly - that George will ever get the chance to work with QT again. We (for sure we do) know what a great actor George is. I just doubt that Hollywood knows is aswell, isn't he just another pretty face on a quite successfull TV-show? To the producers, I mean? There's so much talent out there in Hollywood, and as much as I love George, and as much as I adore his way of acting - I seriously doubt he'll be recognised as an actor who can actually carry a movie. No, please don't flame me now *hides from flying objects*
    I AM convinced he COULD do it, I just doubt he'll ever get the chance to prove it :(

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh..don't knock him yet..George Clooney just won an Oscar for a Supporting role..so maybe not carry the movie, but definately play a huge role..

10. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

ahh i just watched a clip of George on "The Late Late Show" and George thought the presenter guy was english :lol: i couldn't stop laughing- he's so sweet!

So maybe it wouldn't be a good thing if he came here to Scotland ;) although I certainly wouldn't mind!

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah that interview was pretty funny and I couldn't help but notice George had this "I've got something up my sleeve!"

I hope we get to see him in more interviews soon!

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

:lol: Poor George.

13. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

George is the sweetest guy ever, i just LOVE his laugh he is the sexiest guy ever i would pay $1m just to spend a night with him.

14. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Uh, I think that's what referred to a soliciting sex/prostitution and I'm pretty sure you don't want to be discussing that sort of thing in here... ;)

15. Destiny

:lol: While I am sure people would love to pay him, it really isn't a good thing to discuss, further discussion on it and It will go from friendly reminder to..

I think my point has been made. :) Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.