Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he just looks like he's considering the discussion very seriously. :)

And I like the buzz cut too- gives him 'Thug appeal' in spades! Me likey!

And on a side note, thank GAWD Jorja Fox has grown out that awful haircut of the last 2 seasons. It's been ghastly! :lol:

edited to add: He also looks like he's been bulking up a bit again too- he looks a little thicker around the neck area. :)

Thud! The hair looks good and so does the man himself. I will admit I was first attracted to George because of his looks, still am. But in the 6 seasons of CSI he certainly has matured as an actor. Nick doesn't seem to be afraid to take risks and to question authority. I think alot of that has to come from imput George has had on Nick. I will continue to follow George's career when CSI is over because I like the job he is doing.

wlk68 said:
^^I read this as him saying that he's more than just a pretty face and that this was his opportunity to prove it to everyone who has never looked deeper.

Yeah, that's what I got from that too. I don't know, maybe he's longing for an extremely intellectual role, since I seem to recall a lot of his roles either being minor or superficial(note that I said a lot, not all of his roles, there's always exceptions). Not that he isn't capable of more, just that he's been sorta handed the short end of the stick most of the time, and I think he deserves more.

I'd love to see him play a role like Russel Crowe did in 'A Beautiful Mind'. His acting was superb to say the least, and I think George could very much pull off such a deep, complicated character like John Nash.

If anything, I'm very curious about CSI now focusing on characters more. It'll give GE more liberties with Nick Stokes, bringing the fans even closer with his inner being. :)

~Lily

Woo i love the goatee how sexy was that, and i would still follow George After CSI, but as he said he hopes to stay for atleast another 2 years so thank god.

I'll leave linking to those who are better at it tham me (I stink). If you go over into the Catherine/Nick shipper thread they have a link to an article on the Press Tour. As Nick fans I know you'll like it.

From the story he had a lot more fun than the pics show.

Susan

BabaOReilly said:
Hmm. Can't find the link to the press tour article. Does anyone know where to find it?

It's on page 15 down near the bottom. It's a link to msnbc. Like I said I stink at links and would probably screw it up trying to provide it.

Susan

I found this one on the Cath/Nick shipper page. Thanks to blackflag, I believe, for the suggestion. I just skimmed the article and what I read on George didn't reveal in plot or spoilers about Nick

tvca summer press tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back