Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah...didn't like the tache much but yeah he's so hot when hes wet lol.

Kirsty1702 please see your Private Messages regarding your signature. Thank you.

hes been on savannah as nick/travis (twin brothers i believe, travis killed nick and pretended to be him, i think)
on er he was greg powell
he was the voice of 'captain atom' on justice league unlimited
there was something called 'strange luck' but i dont know if that was a tv show or movie

and as for movies theyve all been made for tv ones:
gus in the spring
frank 'shorty' austin in monte walsh
evel in evel knievel
tommy baker in second string
adam in just a walk in the park
he was in an other one called crowned and dangerous but i dont know what his characters name was

those are the only ones im aware of but i think there are a few more small roles hes done before

allmaple said:
there was something called 'strange luck' but i dont know if that was a tv show or movie

Strange Luck was a short lived tv show on the Fox network back in the early nineties. It starred DB Sweeny. You might have seen DB in the movies Memphis Belle or that figure skating movie Cutting Edge (I think thats the title). I used to have a bit of a crush on DB back in the day.

I think GE played an athlete on the eppy he starred in....a hockey player?

Ironically enough, DB in the the season 4 CSI eppy Early Rollout.

SamStokes Please see your Private message regarding your signature. Thanks :)

Aww...nice article. The part about his dog sleeping in the same bed as him, and that being the reason why he's single made me giggle out loud. :lol:

It's too bad I live on the other side of the country...I'd just love to catch him on the motorcycle one day. I wouldn't even say a word, just a nod and a smile. :)

Well, I probably wouldn't be capable of speaking anyway, so yeah... *nervous laugh*

~Lily

Great article and thanks for posting it myfuturesci. You gotta love a person that allows their animals to run their lives.

I know they have to edit these things down into manageable size pieces, but I wish we'd gotten a little more context with the following bit:

"I am a character actor trapped in a leading-man's body and, as an actor, I have always wanted to prove that I can get past looks and go deeper into the soul of a character," he says.

It just makes him sound sort of high on himself and I would like to think it's not a true representation...

^^I read this as him saying that he's more than just a pretty face and that this was his opportunity to prove it to everyone who has never looked deeper.

Most people no he is more than a pretty face, he is Smart too, and emotional, he is just like any other human, but fitter than most.
no offence to any men out there.
We all know he his talented, both through himself and his character.

Offcourse he is more than just a pretty face. I don't know how to dicripe it, but I think there is just something about George that make me say WOW. He has got that little something that make my heart beats faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back