Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how I love his laugh, it is lovely :D

oh i hope there is room for me in the ward, I need... well they tell me I need help, but I don't want it :D

George Rocks!!!! Wooo Hoooo!!! :lol:

nicksarafan2 as you know there is plenty of room in the ward. Best of all there is no cure allowed in the ward. :)

I totally agree- change is good, if he wants to change his look from time to time- that is fine with me. I think he looks hot no matter what!

This is not the place to ask this question, but since we are talking about DVD's maybe it's okay...

When are the DVD's for season six being released? I'd love to know! Thanks...

That was the date I heard. I think there was either a thread here or it was mentioned on csifiles.

There are little clips on the internet of bloopers, but only a few. I agree that a blooper DVD is a MUST. From all the things I've heard, George is quite the goofball on the set...I just have to see that! :lol:

Oh LaRoseNoir if you have a link to it could you send me the link to the bloopers, I would love to see them :D thanks, and of course I'm only asking if you know the link, if not, tis ok :D

nicksarafan2 said:
oh and Bine i love your icon, it's so hott!!!!

Thank you! :D

And for everyone who wants to see the bloopers, you can find them on Omaetoy.net under the Misc. Clips section.

Have fun! :)

Also on Billypetersen.com, they have lots of clips including bloopers, dailies, and the all famous wrap video for 2004. I especially enjoy GE's antics. :lol:

I hope this is ok posting this, wrap video 2004.

If not, I'll remove it promptly.

~Lily

Wow that one whre he is annoying Marg is funny i think its the 5th one in the bloopers at start Marg says 'always George Eads, George Eads, George Eads'

I think George is absolutely gorge! I love his eyes, smile and his hair part way through season 6 was incredibly hot! I thought it suited him. Anyone else think that?

Yeah his puppy eyes are so sweet and his smile too, but there always hot points about him during all 6 seasons, not keen on the moustache thou for 2 episodes, but then i didn't like the buzz look but i got used to it, he looks incredibly hot when he is wet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back