Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in the episode 'Burked', the lab he was petting was really his dog Maverick. The little dog in 'Caged' was probably named Maverick as a cute inside joke kind of thing.

Does anyone know the episode where his was holding that orange cat? I can't seem to remember seeing that any time, and I want to watch the episode. I wonder if he likes cats too?

LaRoseNoir the episode in question is $35K O.B.O. from season 1. I don't know if George likes cats or not. The dog George was patting in Burked was Maverick. I watched the episode with the commentary on and it was mentioned that the dog was Maverick.

I watched Ellie yesterday and I had the commentary on. It's fun to listen to the actors, producers, directors and writers with their comments on teh show and other actors. Gary Dourdan did the commentary with Anthony Zuiker. Gary at one point refered to George as Mr Shootem Up Cowboy. This was in reference to George's knowledge of guns. Being from Texas and with a dad for a DA it's not surprising that George would have a knowledge of guns. I thought it interesting. There were other comments made about George but I won't spoil it for anybody that wants to watch it.

New Loreal commercial

Hi all, I usually just lurk around here :). I jsut saw the the loreal commerical with GE; and it's hilarious :)
Since I'm technically impraired, could someone cap some screens? please? thank you so much :)
Juma

Re: New Loreal commercial

If you go to fan-sites.org and follow the links thru the sites and television shows you will get to the loreal caps.

Re: New Loreal commercial

Dude Jacquie, you should PM some of the other comments made about George on Ellie, because I can't afford to buy the DVD! Purty-pleez with Nicky on top? :p

oh please tell us Jacquie! theyre old episodes, there shouldnt be any spoilers. this is the 'discussion' thread afterall, and weve had trouble staying on page one! give us some fuel for nicky talk :D

The other comment that Gary made, that I remember, was about the scene at the end when Brass is saying good bye to Ellie. George and Gary were standing off in the wings watching the scene be shot and were both crying. We know George is an emotional guy so it is not surprising to hear that. But I still found it interesting. Gary seems to have a lot of respect for George.

The other comment that I found interesting came from Anthony Zuiker and it was at the beginning. When the episode aired it was the first time CSI was the no.1 show. What to me is interesting there is that Billy and Marg were not in the show that much.

Ah!!! Jacquie_Sawyer you must pm me the other stuff they said about George!! I love George!! and he is a cutie pie who loves animals, draws, acts, is hot, knows about guns(I like cowboys ;) ) and on top of all of that is not afraid to cry.
he's so cool, i hope he makes an appearance at the 'Teen Choice Awards' :D
and yes I would date Nick in a second, but i'd date George even faster, he's just my kind of guy :D i hope I find a guy like him.... oh I can only wish :)

nicksarafan2 if I could remember the rest I would post it here or pm you. I am off on Wednesday and if I get a chance after the house work and shopping get done I will rewatch it so I can rememeber. I also want to rewatch Burked because Anthony Zuiker had some nice things to say about George.

i never watch commentaries, i find them too distracting. even though i realize the point is to listen and not watch as much, but i cant help it. i did watch a few scenes in evel, and the director was always saying nice things about george. not that theres anything bad to say :D the only one i remember is the director telling the kids to 'avert their eyes' and that george 'didnt have an ounce of fat on him' :devil:

I do find the commentaries distracting but informitve at the same time. One I do remember from Evel was the director commenting about George being late for the first day of filming. It sounds like the first scenes to shoot may have been the hospital one. The director had a note attached to the cast that George was wearing that said "don't be late". He should have taken that as an omen for the start of season 5.

I also never watched the commentaries, because I thought they would be boring. :rolleyes:
But now that I know that they talk about George, I'll re-watch some episodes with the commentaries on. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back