Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies!!

I like that George emproves on Nick, I mean I know he can only do with what the writers tell him to do, but what he does do is good :D...understand? :lol:

oh and I like that George admits to not being fearless, that is good and honest, becouse I find the bravest of people never call themselves brave :D

oh and I just hit some one with a pillow :D

I'm taking all your pillows and hiding under them. The Cath fans are real mad at me. So please hide me.

I've been very naughty in the Spoiler Thread...I was just defending my Nick!!! Is that so baaaad..

WAAAAA

myfuturecsi said:
I'm taking all your pillows and hiding under them. The Cath fans are real mad at me. So please hide me.

I've been very naughty in the Spoiler Thread...I was just defending my Nick!!! Is that so baaaad..

WAAAAA

Don't worry. I'm defending Nick too.

Takes some extra large and fluffy pillows and wacks everyone beside the head.

Susan

We will all defend Nick. What happened? Or since its spoilers should I go and read the stuff? myfuturecsi you need to get McStokes to do some serious talking to these Cath fans :lol: and McStokes is very good at letting us hide behind her :)

Grabs a pillow but still protecting myfuturecsi and smacks softcake

Don't worry...we've got your back!

I know how you feel...I ventured over to some of the other threads and made what I thought was a "light" comment regarding Sara...next thing I know I have third degree burns from the flaming I received! :confused:

AngelaG said:
It's not a stick figure, but...

I'm not the best artist in the world (I don't even draw on a regular basis), but I hope you all like it. I tried doing a shirtless George, but I couldn't concentrate. :lol:

You're a very good artist. A lot better than I am.
Yes, I can see how shirtless George would be very distracting. :lol:

Susan

Very nice AngelaG. I say we put in on the front of our Nictionary :) If you had done a shirtless one nobody would look in the nictionary for the words :p

McStokes said:
Don't worry...we've got your back!

I know how you feel...I ventured over to some of the other threads and made what I thought was a "light" comment regarding Sara...next thing I know I have third degree burns from the flaming I received! :confused:

on no McStokes! if you felt attacked you should let a mod know.

i know whenever i have something negative to say about a character or episode i try to justify myself very clearly as to 'this is how i feel and this is why i feel it' but there will always be people that take it personally *shrugs* im not trying to hurt anyones feelings, i just want to say something

Lets calm down a bit, first off there is no need to defend Nick, just like there is no need to defend Catherine, its all opinions, theories and speculation. Spoilers are basically a guide to what might happen, not necessairly what will happen. ;)

But if you feel that there has been a problem please PM us, we will look into it, though lets remember that as I said above, and that sometimes on the net things could seem harsher then what they were intended to be.

Nah, it wasn't that bad. It just seems that a lot of the posts in other threads are so heavy-handed, lack humor and are brutal...not like our lovely Ward threads where we are all jovial, respectful and humurous!

It's like there is "happy Nick gas" pumped through the vents in this thread and the Ward! *sniff* I love all you guys! (Gtoup hug again!) :lol:

nicksarafan2 = and plus being good at his job and honest, George is logical & is pratical sense ====>

"Schreiber faced an unexpected but sticky challenge involving a mundane "CSI" prop.

"Try getting latex gloves on and off in under 70 seconds," he said. "I'm supposed to look like I've been doing it for years. So I would go home and practice."

Did he get any faux-investigator tips from his new "CSI" colleagues? "Well, George Eads taught me how to deal with the gloves and I'm eternally grateful to him. He said, 'If you don't have to take them on or off, don't.' "

Spoken like a true Texan...keep it nice and simple, and if you can get outta doing something, then yee haw! (My dad's family is from Texas!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back