Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
stoky
Ouch...anything in the vicinity of ribs and rib muscles is painful. Take two...no, make that three Nicky's and rest peacefully tonight!

Slept real well. Nicky makes a great pillow! Getting up is like having Ecklie standing over you telling you that sleeping late is a sin. What a pain! I like your advice.. take three Nicky's! Next time I might go for four! :D

Jacauie
Grabs a very soft George pillow and gently hits SparkyGirl with it.

Ah...thank you! The softer the better for the time being. It isn't easy to control that crazy inner animal who wants to mambo on the ceiling fan! Ahh....soft George pillow! That is the stuff that dreams are made of! :)

As for the mask thing, those things are uncomfortable! I've had to wear one lots of times and some for long periods of time. My nose starts running big time and I feel as if I'm snotting on myself.

Nick was infront of the plastic thing that was drawing the dust/dirt particals up from the pile. I don't think he would be in too much danger. The Ward would see to that!

We are gonna get some snow! I can't believe it! Hopefully there will be enough for a snowball fight! Hmmm...wonder if George is available for a litte snowball fight?

I agree with SparyGirl. Those mask are uncomfortable. I had to wear one on my job and I couldn't breath at all. Plus, it was just irritating to have this thing on your face. I don't think we would have been able to hear Nick's lines either. It would be a shame to miss his voice.

At the store we have a dvd to play from one of suppliers for promoting their product. There's one part of the dvd that has this man's voice and the guy is suppose to be from Texas. I find the voice very annoying. Now I think if George had done that part I would be listening to it all day. George has a very nice accent and a lovely voice

re: the mask thing...let me tell you, I am (literally as we speak) busting up tile in a bathroom right now with one of them things on and it SUCKS! So hot and annoying!

**coming out from under the pillows.

Okay it's safe for me to come out. Thanks guys. I feel much better. You got my back. You rock.

I had a dream about George Eads last night.

I drempt I went to LA to visit the studio lot where CSI is filmed with my daughter. We run into one of the producers who says to us, "Oh you're here to see George Eads."

"Yeah, my daughter is dying to meet him."

"Well come this way guys. He's filming a scene but he'll be back in a bit. He loves kids, so I'm sure you're daughter and him will get along."

We go over to the room and sit there and then I have to go to the bathroom. The secretary told me she'd watch my daughter (whose kind of aged in this dream to about 10) and I went off. Well I got lost and couldn't find the place where we were.

When I get back, the secretary said, "Oh George was just here and he and your daughter played some video games for a bit, he signed an autograph photo for you, but he had to get going. Sorry!"

My daugher was jumping up and down squealing, "I met George Eads Mom! He was so cool. I beat his butt on the video games. But he was okay about it. I got to pet his dog and everything. He's so nice and told me I should audition for a part on the show. Can I mom? Can I? I told him I could play golf realy well and he said there's a mini putt range nearby and if I got the part, we could play golf together."

I woke up so mad. My kid has all the luck.

SparkyGirl you´re poor
troest.gif

hug from me. And hope you healty as soon as possible :)

eta: myfuturecsi oh what a nice dream *sigh* i´ve some dreams about George, but i can´t tell here :devil: D :lol:

Wardgirls and fellow lurkers we are getting near the end of this thread. Do we convince Destiny to let us change the name or do we keep it as is. Makes chocolate chip cookies to eat while we discuss this.

Grabs a pillow from myfuturecsi's collection and thwacks AngelaG with it :lol:

Jacquie yes the next thread. I think we convince Destiny for changing the name with charming smile ;)

*grabs two big GE Pillows and thwacks Jacquie and Softcake* :lol:

I love the "Texan Charm" name! How 'bout "Mr. Texan Charm and His Group of Lovely Cowgirls!!"

*Scratches head* I think I inhaled too much tile dust....*cough!*

I was thinking "Pillow fight" but nobody but us would recognize it :D

*thwacks pillow back at Stoky and another at Jacquie *

Is the name broken? hmm let me look into it and see what I can come up with. Maybe some word play to keep it similar and yet slightly different.

Example remember the pic thread we removed "Ward" out for one and then put it back in, but shortened "Picture" to Pic, and so on.

I will also be asking someone so this will keep going until I get a person for the new one.

Edit: I asked someone and gave two choices and there is word play with (both) the thread name choices, all I have to do is wait to see if they will do it.

Destiny there is absolutely nothing wrong with the title of the discussion thread. I thought I would give you something to do since we've been sooooo good here lately :)

Grabs a pillow and thwack softcake with it. I like your new avatar by the way. :)

Funny that you think we've been so good lately...I saw Destiny's name and panicked again! :eek:

I'm surprised I haven't been hosed lately!

McStokes said:
Funny that you think we've been so good lately...I saw Destiny's name and panicked again! :eek:

I'm surprised I haven't been hosed lately!

You deffinately have a guilty conscience. :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back