Tell Me Who, Who

LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF here. i`m asian..well Filipino. but..i am stereotyped as having "asian pride" and trying to be ghetto. nope, not me..i`m sorry. i have very few other asian friends but more white friends...i guess you could call me "coconut". i`m brown outside white inside, HAHA. ok enough about me, back to the topic.

i have NO IDEA what Archie is. my opinion, he`s either Filipino or Korean.

i would LOVEEEEE to see more Lady Heather! she brought a lot to her episodes.

...Charisma...

More Archie please!!! Hearing Bobbie would be good too - such a lovely and polite voice.

Don't know what nationality Archie is, but i like it thats he's not sterotyped - he's just another regular geek!

i agree with wanting to see lady heather again - but i think she exciting to have for one or maybe 2 episodes - it won't feel right if we saw her more than that - how would they fit her in the csi storyline? "Gil honey. When are you coming home from work? I have your tea ready and am waiting your command..." :lol:

ps Charisma - i'm chinese and i'm a banana - yellow on the outside white on the inside!

i would like to see annie kramer and lindsey and ellie brass all of them have drop off stories don't ya think or what about the face sculptor that "friend" of grissoms'

ForensicRedneck, you're not alone in your Bobby D love. I pretty much squeal every time I see him onscreen. :lol:

I'm also grateful for gift of more Hodges and Archie. I'd love to see more of Mia, but I'm not sure - is Aisha Tyler returning to the show?

Archie, Bobby in ballistics, and please bring back Jacqui in the lab and get rid of the annoying replacement they found for Mia in the last ep.

David is already in practically every ep as it is so why not just add him to the opening credits? And Hodges is in almost as many as him.

Thanks for bumping up this thread - everyone has had some great suggestions!

My vote goes to "Marty Gleason" in episode: "Swap Meet" - the actor Pruitt Taylor Vince - he was great in "Identity" with John Cusack, and now I notice him popping up in lots of films I didn't realize he was in before.

His role could easily be recurring as the "clean up" company - perhaps posing some interesting plot points.

I would like Lady Heather to appear in one episode I think. Maybe she can make Grissom realise something... hmm..
And more Archie and Hodges, but I would also like to see more of David.

Back