Tell Me Who, Who

Hodges can be kind of annoying but at the same time he cracks me up for some reason. LOL I think seeing more of him would be good.

You know, I just watched Viva Las Vegas again the other day, and I really liked that cop that Nick and Sara met out near Area 51. He had some funny lines; sort of a younger, more attractive Brass, and a little less worn sounding with his humour too.

It'd be cool to have them deal with him again; I don't think he's been on since.

Yeah, Detective Travis. He was cool! And only one once, too, which sucks.

I wanna see Lady Heather again (she just plain rocks), and more of the cool lab techs; Archie (cute!), Bobby, Ronnie, Jacqui, Rich (also cute)...all those guys. Love 'em.

I've wanted to see Lindsey again for a while, but she's coming back later this season, which is cool. I guess it's a little late for Eddie.

Who else...? Hmmmm. Oh yeah, what about Hank, Sara's ex-boyfriend? I always wondered what happened to that guy.

Who was the woman cop in "suckers". The one that stayed at the front door while Cath & Warrick investigated inside. She was also in "Invisable Evidence". When Cathrine had to go back and look for further evidence in the girls house. I'd love to see more of her, she's great.

Imagine this for a recurring bad guy:
Hank, gets an intelligence transplant (cos he didn't seem very smart) and becomes Sara and Grissom's arch enemy!

For a recurring character to be seen more i say Archie! Archie! Archie! and that coroner guy, David

Would you like to see re-occur on the show more? & Why?
I am Not talking about the Regular stars.
I am talking about those we only get to see every so often, but not nearly enough.

If you use Real names, Please add the character they play.

(Yes i got sneaky there with the song) :lol:
Boost, bump, what do you thunk? :lol:

Lady Heather because she's so cool.

&

Lindsey Willows, I'd like to see her get into alot of trouble and drive her mom nuts!

Captain Annie Kramer from "Hollywood Brass". I'd like to know what she did with that envelope and she and Brass need to hook up.

Lady Heather cause she's cool.

Ellie Brass cause her story isn't over yet.

That magician guy cause he got away.

I wanna see Jacqui more. I loved it when her and Greg had that competition, and she had to wear that hat :lol: Also, defianatly more Hodges and Mia. Bobby too :D I love em' all. More screentime for Lab techs!

OMG! I almost forgot. Lady Heather :cool: She just... rocks.

Lady Heather (but only if she proves that Grissom got some), Bobby and Nigel Crane :devil:

And for the person who want to know what Hodges looked like here you go David Hodges.

ALL the lab techs! (Except Hodges, I just really can't get into him ..) But I love Bobby, and defenitely Archie!

Lady Heather was cool, she could come back for a couple episodes.

Lady Heather so she can act as catalyst for GSR :devil: :D

Bobby, coz he's so cute, and even cuter when he's flirting with Sara :devil: ;)

Archie, coz I think he has a great sense of humour hidden away somewhere. I love the 'blam' scene with him, Nicky and Catherine :lol: Also I'd really like to see more audio/visual forensics - looks really cool! :D

Back