Tell Me Who, Who

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Lady Heather, Archie and the young moody brunette girl, I dont know what her name is but she seems about gregs age and did fingerprints as far as im aware... :)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Wasn't that mandy? she did finger prints before Jacqui.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

oh yeah thats her...I guess she wont be in it again. But at least Archie was in last weeks episode :D

4. Team_Hodges

Team_Hodges Rookie

Definately Bobby Dawson. That accent! :D & cuteness! :p

5. dgemba

dgemba Witness

Lady Heather, Archie, and Jacqui. Also, more of Lindsay driving Cath nuts.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree with Team_Hodges Bobby Dawson. He just rocks!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I am going to take some heat for this one and avoid flying objects, but I actually want to see Christoper Allen Neilson (Officer Michaels) a few more times(ducks from flying objects). Officer Michaels is such a weird character that I want to see him on show more often. From reading other posts from earlier episodes, he is not very well liked because he let Nick get kidnapped. But I was willing to look around that eventually and I really like Officer Michaels as someone that makes the show very interesting.

CSIFAN1985

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay its been awhile since this thread has been heard from so why not bring it to the top and see if anyone else wants to add to it.

9. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Glad to see Archie has gotten so much love in this thread - here's to more screen time for him in the future!! (BTW for those asking, he's Chinese-American; he was raised bilingual English/Mandarin.)

Love to see more Lab Rattage - Bobby, Mandy, Ronnie, Wendy...yeah, and Hodges - he's kinda become the "fair haired boy" as far as TPTB so I doubt he'll be hurting for screen time, but he's a well-written character.

And the gal in L.A. who Brass was old pals with. I agree, I'd love to see her return!

10. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I'd like to see Terri Miller again.. It's been quite a while for her!!

11. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I wondered what happened to her. She can spice up Grissom's life a little bit more (and replace Sara....)
    More Lady Heather would be nice too :)

12. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

Last time we saw terri, we learned that she was married, and i have to say i think that i'd rather see sara and grissom together than terri and grissom. (of course id really like to see lady heather and grissom together!! :))

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I want to bring back Det. Vartann *sigh*
    but
    not only him but, Det. Vega and Caliver as well.

What happened to all the homicide detectives?

14. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Ah, I want to see more Wendy. I just think she has this charisma, which makes the show everytime I see it. When I see Wendy's in it, I have to see it.

I miss Mia too, I always kind of hoped her and Warrick would get together. :(

I know this probably doesn't count, but lately there has been like no Sofia air-time. I'd like to see her getting some more air time.

15. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

I know that greg is a regular on the show...but would it kill anyone to see him more than 15 secs a show?