Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

In all my classes I sit there and do everything I'm not supposed to. In English I sat there and wrote my ABC's on my hand when I was supposed to be writting a story. I still don't understand how I'm even passing school. But I want to sing after I graduate (if I do)

What bugs me is that I was always a great student in school, but since I'm not in school anymore I don't have a lot of options (not to mention the fact that I hate homeschooling).

Well Im very good at math and I think I can stand it because I can do it fast other wise If I don't get somthing and it takes me longer then like 5 min. to do I give up.

:lol: Your little sister is hysterical! :lol:

Anyways, I understand, I'm neglecting schoolwork to write fanfiction, read fanfiction, come online, watch movies, listen to music, etc. :lol:

I know she is! She's sitting next to me saying "I will destroy you!" :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I could really improve on my schoolwork if I tried; But it's not important to me! I'd rather work on my fanfics than learn trig or government or any of my other crap any day! :lol:

so i was wearing shorts today even though we literally have a foot and a half of snow outside. but we have the fireplace going so it's hot. anyway...back to the point i was looking at my legs and i have about 7 bruises and i have no idea where i got them from.

laura, give me some of your math smartness lol

okay so im not a fan of the designer jeans but i found a pair of peoples liberation jeans, the ones with the stars on the butts, and i just had to buy them!! i feel so trendy lol

i've been wearing converse since i was 7 years old. haha i love them

Back