Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Well back to the weather topic the weather here is screwed up. Yesterday it was sunny, today it was freezing and then started snowing. Then again that's what kind of weather you get here.

Today I entered a poetry contest (I know cool) and now that I entered it I can't write a poem. I write poems all the time but now nothing comes to mind. And I want my cellphone back!

[Off Topic alert]

Jorja_fan I love your avatar! :lol: :lol: Family guy owns. :lol:

:lol: Thanks. Family Guy does own all. Oh, did anybody watch the grammy's tonight? I'm sad that Gwen didn't win any(unless I missed something) and that U2 won for record of the year.

I'm happy Kelly won both Grammys she was nominated for! Yay, Kelly! And her BoY preformance rocked!

My youngest sister just informed me that she wants to be pole dancer when she gets older; I'm laughing so hard yet I'm very frightened for some reason... :lol:

I'm happy Kelly won both Grammys she was nominated for! Yay, Kelly! And her BoY preformance rocked!

My youngest sister just informed me that she wants to be pole dancer when she gets older; I'm laughing so hard yet I'm very frightened for some reason... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How old is she?

She's 6! :lol: :lol: I think she thinks that's a 'cool' job because dancers/strippers are always on CSI and that's her favorite show, but it's still funny!

She's weird! :lol:

Maybe someone on here can help me. I've been wanting a good laptop for a few years but my price range isn't high; Where's the cheapest place online to get one?

Haha, little kids are so cute! My three-year-old cousin is going around saying, "You look very distinguished!" :lol:

Cheapest place to get one? Hmm...Dell has some for about $400-$500...that's really the cheapest I know of unless you want to look for an older one in a store somewhere...I want one too, so I've been looking as well ;)

Back