Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Thanks Quoth. :lol: My sister always says "Stop being so stern! I'm not a child!" Which is funny because... she is...

GilGrissomCSI, I found some pretty good deals on there, but they don't ship laptops to the US! How very rude of them!

:lol: :lol:

When my sister was 4, she started speaking total gibberish all the time; Or so we thought. It turns out, she was speaking Spanish! :lol: She watched Dora constantly and Spanish is her second laungauge!

I know! My mom tells me all the time that I was/am incredibly smart but I don't believe her; No way am I smart if my 4.0 GPA dropped to a 3.7 because I was working on my FANFICS instead of school work! :lol:

This afternoon Ellie (She's the youngest), told me "Lady Heather totally looks like a pole dancer!" I am severely embarassed that my six yr old sister wants to be a dancer and that she thinks Lady Heather is a dancer; She's a Dominatrix! There's a big difference... *Scoffs and laughs at self* :lol:

My dad is a limo driver, and he drove the exuctive producer of CSI LV!! and they talked about William and studd. but sadly he didnt ask to get a autograph. she tipped him 40 bucks :lol:

Awwe don't feel that bad GilGrissomCSI. I'm failing math so I have to catch up on all my missing assignments (which is 10 assignments) and write a 500 word SA on how not handing in your assignments affects your grades. Nice math teacher I have. So far for my SA I have "The reason why not handing in your assignments affects your grades is.." 488 words more to go!

i want to be a nurse when i get older. but i suck at math. so idk if that's going to happen.

yea the only problem is not only math. im really good at fixing people i do it on the squad all the time...but the thing is im bad at anat. and phys.

Oh I'm horrible at math. I think I was born with a natural fear of numbers. (Not literally!) :p Most of my problem is my ever-growing-shorter attention span...I can't pay attention for longer than five minutes in math class!

yup i do have an attention problem. idk what it is i really don't care i just takethe medicine and do whatever.

I know! My mom tells me all the time that I was/am incredibly smart but I don't believe her; No way am I smart if my 4.0 GPA dropped to a 3.7 because I was working on my FANFICS instead of school work! :lol:

This afternoon Ellie (She's the youngest), told me "Lady Heather totally looks like a pole dancer!" I am severely embarassed that my six yr old sister wants to be a dancer and that she thinks Lady Heather is a dancer; She's a Dominatrix! There's a big difference... *Scoffs and laughs at self* :lol:

:lol: Your little sister is hysterical! :lol:

Anyways, I understand, I'm neglecting schoolwork to write fanfiction, read fanfiction, come online, watch movies, listen to music, etc. :lol:

Back