Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

And kazzy.. there is no need to climb to upper bench... you can sit lower if it feels too hot :p near door and lower... it isn't so hot.i[/url]nd sip cold beer...

Well, there were only one level of bench in there. :p

Haha, I just got back from "When a Stranger Calls". The girl was kinda a bad actor but overall I thought it was good. But I felt like such an idiot, I went by myself and everyone else was with someone.

17.gif
I love my Language Arts teacher to death, but he can be so cruel with homework sometimes. 9-10 pages of notes (and one page for him is the front AND backside of lined paper), read 50 pages of our new novel and take more notes on that, then do 10 vocabulary words from it...and he's picky about how we do vocabulary.

...Damn.

Haha, I just got back from "When a Stranger Calls". The girl was kinda a bad actor but overall I thought it was good. But I felt like such an idiot, I went by myself and everyone else was with someone.

ohg id be way to scared to go see it by myself lol

SUPERBOWL TODAY!!! go seahawks!

Just got back from my Grandmother's house; Holy shit, what a weekend!

It started out that we were just going to hang out, clean a little and watch a movie. Then we went to Parkersburg (Which is in West Virginia and I live in Ohio); I told my sister to tell my mom that and when my mom called us 5 hours later, she didn't know where we were! So we got home around 10 and I ended up staying the night; We watched CSI and talked about her ex-boyfriend being a total ass to her.

Then this morning she decided to give me a makeover; I'm not kidding when I say I have never looked/felt this beautiful in my life!

It was really fun and now I'm just trying to catch up on my posting! :D

Speaking of makeovers...I once dressed up as Britney Spears when I was little and showed my grandpa and he told me not to go out in public like that! :lol:

Ah!!!!!!! SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!Heyy I live in Ohio to!!!!!!!!

You do? Cool! :D Do you have any snow? We had about an inch this morning but it melted! :(

I'm so excited; This week on TV we have: Tuesday, new Law & Order: SVU. Wednesday, the Grammy's (Go Kelly!) and Thursday, we have the CSI that will keep us all talking for weeks to come. I'm so stupid...

I'm so excited about the Grammy's. I'm looking forward to the performances and I hope Gwen Stefani gets an award too!

I like Grammys! They are fun to watch!!

Ok, today at school my friend in a differnt class and I were texting back and forth on our cellphones. And my teacher caught me! Normally I'd be able to get my phone back at the end of the day but my teacher being the nice guy he is won't give it back to me until the end of the month! Lucky it's a short month...

Ah!!!!!!! SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!Heyy I live in Ohio to!!!!!!!!

You do? Cool! :D Do you have any snow? We had about an inch this morning but it melted! :(

I'm so excited; This week on TV we have: Tuesday, new Law & Order: SVU. Wednesday, the Grammy's (Go Kelly!) and Thursday, we have the CSI that will keep us all talking for weeks to come. I'm so stupid...

Yea I have snow and it sucks!!We were having such a nice winter until this week.Heyy I like Law&Order SVU to!!!!!!!! O yea I got all the CSI season's and Im sick so I think im going to go watch them :D

:eek: I'm sick too! I have a really high fever and a cough!
Ok this might seem weird...but you are sooo lucky!!! I had a really bad cough and a headache but low fever soo.......no tv(cos of my head!!) lots of medicine!!! and i had to go to school anyway!!! So unfair!!!
My best friend had no fever whatsoever but she had a a cough and her mother let her miss school and i lent her my csi dvds and she watched a couple of eps!!!

Back