Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

I don't like clothes shopping...I have to go against my will...I hate trying things on...but I love going shoe shopping. Yes, I love me some shoes. :p

omg i did that once when i was on vacation.... it burns sooo bad :lol:

Yeah, it depends how long you stay in the snow. On New Years, we had a competition to see who could roll in the snow, stand up and wait there the longest; it was me and this guy Greg left. I was doing fine until my cousin pointed out his feet were turning purple. It freaked me out, I jumped back in. :p

Shopping is...like a drug. I could shop all day. Me and my friends sometimes go into dress stores and put on dresses pretending we're going to buy them, then say we don't like them. I don't usually wear dresses regularily, but for special occasions, I'll wear one.

omg i did that once when i was on vacation.... it burns sooo bad :lol:

Yeah, it depends how long you stay in the snow. On New Years, we had a competition to see who could roll in the snow, stand up and wait there the longest; it was me and this guy Greg left. I was doing fine until my cousin pointed out his feet were turning purple. It freaked me out, I jumped back in. :p

But but... It's so great to be in sauna (has to be at least 80c) and run outside naked and roll in snow :eek:
So great!

I'm scared of saunas. I get confused and stuff. And it's to hot! My friend dragged me to one once...NEVER AGAIN!

I've had such a bad cough for the past 2 weeks so I decided to go to the doctor. He was making me so mad! He was like shoving popcicle sticks down my throat. The only exciting thing I did was get to close the mouth swab he took. Cause he saw my cast (which I wrote CSI all over) and said you must like CSI and let me close it!

yea we are having it in this really fancy place and stuff. im really excited but um im just kinda chillin and people are making plans and are like so ur with us right and im like...k

There was a sauna at this private swimming pool that we used to go but I didn't want to use it incase I fried in it. :rolleyes:

Ok...this is totally of topic...but you guys won´t believe what happened in my german lesson...
I was having some trouble with an exercise in our exercise book(which happened to be really boring!)and i told the teacher it was way to hard (i was stalling to get some more time)and he said "why don´t i come over and help you" and was like"ok!"and then he started walking and i noticed that my whjole book had CSI and GSR and episode names and character names written across the sides (i mean it had more about csi than german in it) so i tried to erase it..but sort of to late so the teacher was just looking at it and reading it and then he said"well why don´t you think about the exercise more" and according to my best mate he was triyng to figure what all the letters were(like PNN being Primum non nocere and that sort of thing.)

omg i want brownies now :lol:

i got a 16 out of 25 on my geometry quiz- EEEKKK!! my parents are going to flip. atleast its better than the 11 i got last time

omg i want brownies now :lol:

i got a 16 out of 25 on my geometry quiz- EEEKKK!! my parents are going to flip. atleast its better than the 11 i got last time
I hate geometry!!! I get good grades but i find maths so much more interesting and i find geometry annoying too!!!!!

I don´t really like saunas!!
When you say 80º do you mean Fahrenheit or Celsius?Cos i´m allways getting the two mixed up.

celsius. Between 80ºc and 90ºc (194ºF)is nice. 100ºc starts to be bit too hot.

Erm... the meaning of sauna is that it is HOT, ya know. So you'd sweat...
Then there can be bigger saunas... our own is some 2m x 2.5m. In one cottage where we usually spend a week in wintertime it's about 1.5m x 1.5m.
And kazzy.. there is no need to climb to upper bench... you can sit lower if it feels too hot :p near door and lower... it isn't so hot.

I had fever once when I went there (and you should never go to sauna if you have fever) and I threw water on stove and tried to breath in and it didn't work out... I had to jump down and open the door.

http://www.sauna.fi

But wintertime. Like today. It's -25ºc outside... you don't know how great it is to sit in sauna and sip cold beer...
wait...you are teenagers... no beer for you. Well, even cold soda is great :D

I got kicked out of my German class and put into Spanish. That would be because I sucked and couldn't figure anything out. I don't even know why I took a second language, I will never use it.

Back