Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

lol GilGrissomCSI!

hey JTangel, i have a formal in May which is like the prom... but a bit different. and my friend has already booked a limo as well! im kinda excited!

Ehhhh. I'm having a prom at my school and I am NOT looking forward to it.

I'll have to....wear a dress. :rolleyes: Urgh! I hate dresses so much, I haven't worn one since I was 8 years old. :mad: And it wasn't voluntary. And the prom is in a pub. Damnit, the school should never give the children the responsibiliy to organise it! :rolleyes:

You're having prom for school children in a pub? :confused: Um...I thought proms were usually decorated halls, with good band playing, dance floor :p Guess you can tell the children organised it :lol:

And I know what you mean about dresses...it's the same with me :) though lately I've been thinking about venturing into skirts :lol:

Yeah, it's a pub with a dance floor but we won't get served alcohol. Sad thing is, the teachers will be supervising us. :rolleyes:

I'll never venture into dresses/skirts! :p Gosh no! HAHA my friends have been sending me links of dresses for me to buy cos they cannot wait to see me in a dress. :eek: If they just carry on doing that, I won't go just to spite them! :p

Gosh no! HAHA my friends have been sending me links of dresses for me to buy cos they cannot wait to see me in a dress. :eek: If they just carry on doing that, I won't go just to spite them! :p

Sounds like the same thing with certain people who nag me to put my picture up :p

:lol:

Anyway, hopefully some 'cool' teachers will go, so the fun won't be spoiled too much ;)

Nobody has seen me in a dress/skirt for like 5/6 years!!! I can´t stand the things...my friends are allways saying they are goingt to go shopping with me...(i obviously say no!!) and I also hang out with guys a lot..but not as Girlfriend /boyfriend-thing but as friends!!

Last time I went shopping for clothes must've been like about 5 months ago. And it was for a Nightwish top. :p

I sense you were talking about me there, Wibble. Damn, I was hoping it wasn't like nagging but a gentle....nudge. :rolleyes: :p

I LOVE clothes shopping. Shopping for new clothes gives me a rush that other things don't. Walking out of the mall with new clothes puts me in such a happy mood. I love purchasing new shirts and new coats but ooh nothing tops shopping for shoes. I could live in Aldo if I wanted to and if I had the money I would purchase a pair of Jimmy Choos(which makes pretty bridal shoes) or a pair of Manolo B. She obession is what I have in common with Carrie Bradshaw heh. I love wearing skirts and dresses too. They make feel so flirty, girly and pretty. I am a clothes horse and I love it.

Hmmm...I havn't gone clothing shopping in ages. I don't like trying on clothes so I never go. I have like 2 shirts and 3 pairs of pants and the rest doesn't fit me. But I LOVE shoe shopping! That's what I spend all my extra money on. I have 17 differnt pairs of shoes and I'm buying another pair this Saturday.

Back